Shoppers Drug Mart / high prescription cost
I had to go to Shoppers in an emergency as my regular drug store was out of a necessary medication for which there is no generic.
Being a senior on a fixed income is difficult enough without a large company charging excessive dispensing fees that other (much smaller) drug stores don't charge at all.
I paid $11 more for an identical prescription at a London Ontario location when in trauma and dire need of the medication.
I told the store and the head office about it and they pretty much said "too bad".
Needless to say I will avoid them whenever possible in the future.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.