Shoppers Drug Mart / enfamil formula
I bought two packs of Enfamil A+ Gentlease ready to feed formula on Jan.14 and Jan.24.
My baby was born on Feb.15. I fed my baby two bottles in first two weeks. Now the third week，yesterday I tried to feed one more bottle. My baby refused to eat. And I tried the formula by myself. It tastes like bitter. I opened another new bottle and tried. It tastes like bitter either. The expired date of the formula is 2018 Sep.28. The formula goes bad within the expired date. And my three weeks newborn baby ate two bottles of them. That's really unacceptable. I really want to get a good explain from shoppers drug mart. My email is：email@example.com.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor service and card policy 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - cosmetic staff
- Shoppers Drug Mart - bad customer service and gross incompetence 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unprofessional pharmacy employee store 1230 2954 st joseph blvd
- Shoppers Drug Mart - beer store gift card
- Shoppers Drug Mart - prescriptions