Shoppers Drug Mart / customer service
I live in Kamloops. At the northshore location 750pm Sunday Nov 19. I was treated like garbage by Tyler your customer service rep after asking for a bag. He stated you need to pay 5 cents for it. I said sorry I had just used debit and he could have reminded me before I paid. He responded with well you should know when you come into a store you have to pay for things. I was disgusted by this. I had just spent my money at this store obviously a paying customer. As I walked away he called me a [censor]. Is there no employee standards ?
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.