Shoppers Drug Mart / customer service
I went to the burlington shoppers yesterday and was going to purchase over 50.00 worth of beauty products and asked the clerk when 20x the points was? The clerk said tomorrow meaning today. I asked her to hold my items. I came in today to purchase but the points are sat not today
I wanted the loreal lipsticks anyway and would come back for the rest tm. We'll those lipsticks went back to regular price and the manager of the store would NOT offer me the sale price. Had I known they'd go back to regular price I would have purchased them yesyerday! Also, last week I downloaded a coupon for Revlon colour stay eyeliner as I was supposed to get 1000 points or something like that but I never did receive them!
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.