Shoppers Drug Mart / customer service
Whitby (910 Dundas St W) location. I was inquiring if the store carried a product. The lady on the phone advise they did not carry the product, when I asked if it could be ordered or if it was just this store that doesn't carry it, she just said "I don't know, you can call around." So I asked if she could find out if it can be ordered and she said "I guess I can make calls." Took my phone number and hung up on me in the middle of me trying to give my name. I felt it very rude, and I am sitting here wondering if she is going to call me back. My intent wasn't even for her to call other stores, I was simply wondering if her store could order it. Yet her lack of customer service lead her to believe otherwise.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.