Shoppers Drug Mart

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 by

being falsely accused of theft

Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
Canada
I am writing this letter because as of today I have been banned from the Shoppers Drug Mart in Sault Ste. Marie on Second line. I have been falsly accused of theft. I go here to pick up my prescriptions for anxiety and walk around to wait for them. I do not steal nor have I ever been accused of it. I was humiliated and when my boyfriend went in to talk to the manager because I was in tears and sick to my stomach by this humiliation, he was apparently on a conference call. I don't know if this is because of my racial background as a native American or what. But if I stole then why were the cops not called and why could I not see the video surveillance. Was there any proof I stole and a shortage? Why was I just told this now? I told the manager it could not possibly be me. I am filing this complaint to make sure something is done as this is false defamation of character. I will also be telling everyone I know about this and will be writing the paper and getting a lawyer is this is not corrected. I am in complete shock and this has only added to my anxiety.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Drug Stores

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree