Shopee / tracking # [protected]

1 Metro Manila, Philippines Review updated:

I would like to file a complain for not responding and giving status for this item with tracking # [protected].

I called several times in your customer service hotline since Monday and they only told me they will make a report to follow up. But until now no uldate on the status. My customer is veru frustrated because of delayed delivery and poor service of lbc.

• Justonce's Response, Feb 15, 2019

I just hope on my third order hindi na yung Ninjavan na yan. Minsan kc wla choices, rude mga driver atat pag kakausapin ka 5 mins parng bubula na bibig nila!! Pro pag ikaw nmn nag antay mamuti nlng mata mo. Ni hindi manlng magpasintabi kung kanino ba binigay yung order mo bsta bayad na wa pakels.

An

Order is in-transit. RECEIVED AT SCS COURIER FACILITY - MANILA
    24-07-2017 15:02
    Successful Pick up. Successful
    21-07-2017 23:47
    Order details sent to seller
    21-07-2017 23:47
    Order created

This was my status of my order. Knowing my customers are also waiting. I hate how you manage it. I put all my information how come this was happened " Delivery failed. POSTED STATUS : CONSIGNEE UNKNOWN NO NAME GIVEN". I was loyal customer from shopee. However if you can't make any delivery pls update us always; rather than saying it is out for delivery. Very poor, poor, poor service with LBC integated .

• Li
    Shopee - Merchant not refunding undelivered item
    Indonesia
    Shopee.co.id

I ordered a knock-down desk for 550, 000IDR. A few days later, merchant informed me of additional delivery charge and option to cancel. I cancelled via the site. To date have not received either item or refund. Merchant has not given confirmation of cancel via site.

• Li
    Shopee - Spongebob Jacket
    Blk 34, Lot 34, Rd 11
    San Jose del Monte
    Philippines

I already purchased the item thru the payment of COD.
    However I cannot find the order in my cart or my orders.

What could possibly happened?

• Re
    Shopee - Broken cup
    Parañaque City
    Philippines

Hello I ordered a customized cup in shopee the seller sent a pic without any damage but when I received it, it's broken. This happened today (12/05/18) the day it was delivered. I want a refund or a much better a new and not broken customized cup. I hope this won't happen again.

• Gh

Wla update nov.21 p.cla ng last update pistea ...nkakagalit n eh

•   12th of Dec, 2018
    Shopee - Product - Legging
    Yuntuo.my

I want complaint regarding product received different from order.
    Saller ask me to buy again if want the correct product.
    Why i need to pay 2 times at same time?
    This is she mistake.

• Ap
    Shopee - Stuck parcel
    Philippines

Okay, so i have placed an order on shoppe. It was shipped by the seller dec 16 2018. I tracked the parcel that day and it said that the parcel has been forwarded to lbc courier. Ive been waiting ever since, And now its december 21 2018. There is still no update on my order. Please can anyone help me resolve this. I really need that parcel.

Shopee - Shoea
    San pablo
    Philippines

14days na yung order wala pa rin hanggang ngayon. Ano na? Baka abutin pa yan ng putukan? Pakideliver na pucha!

• Ca
      5th of Jan, 2019
    Shopee - Work pants(Black)
    Philippines

I paid on-time. I should have received my order last week but I'm still no news about the order. I think the seller deleted their account :(

• Te
      5th of Jan, 2019
    Shopee Philippines - Cannot contact Customer Service and cannot change contact number
    shopee.ph

I lost my phone and I have a pending order so I want to update my contact number but unfortunately shopee makes it so hard to change contact number even password is already provided.

• Pr
      6th of Jan, 2019
    Shopee - Shopee wallet
    Bangkok Thailand

Hello,
    I will be leaving Thailand and want to withdraw cash from shoppee wallet. As I am not thai citizen I don't have IC number to register and I cannot check out with wallet option

6th of Jan, 2019
    Shopee - Xpost Delivery team
    Philippines

I have still 2 orders the first almost month still now wala pa pero bayad na the other one naman STATUS NO PAYMENT but I didn't receive any calls or deliver at home...

• Za
    Shopee - qkz ck5 earphones
    Philippines

i've ordered an item way back to december 18, 2018 then it shipped out dec. 21 and until now i haven't recieved anything and the logistics tracking says "bad address" although i have filled up a form for adress and i putted my adress there conpletely

Shopee - cabinet
    Binondo
    Philippines

Promise delivery date is Jan. 2, 2019.
    I called NinjaVan Jan. 3, 2019 and I talked to a lady who was so rude to me... They said she is from HR, I doubt it because she was really rude.
    Jan. 4, 2019, I still haven't received my package and noone from ninja van is answering my call.

• Wa
    Shopee - I didn't receive my item
    Malaysia

I bought honor 8x flip casing.. But I didn't receive my item.. I afraid that my item delivered to wrong address or wrong person.

23rd of Jan, 2019
    Shopee - Denim Jacket
    WuZhouShi
    China
    rutesloot.co.uk

Hi
    I ordered a Denim Jacket through Shopee, the seller sent the wrong item . I contacted the seller to say that I will send the wrong one back and asked if he could send the correct item or issue a refund.
    The seller is refusing to do this and has offered a bigger discount if I buy something else which I don't want to do. I really want a refund.

• Ha
    Shopee - Dress and boot
    No 18, Jalan Tengah, PJ New Town
    Petaling Jaya
    Malaysia

I don't get my product and my product..

• Ye
      11th of Feb, 2019
    Shopee - solar powered light/did not recieve the item from the seller
    unknown
    unknown
    shopee.ph

Seller: Wonderfulhouse.ph
    Order ID: 1812130543008G4
    Order time: 12/13/2018 05:43
    Payment time: 01/03/2019 17:35
    Ship time: 12/17/2018 13:22
    Request for refund but the seller dispute my request but until now no improvement to my request.
    Request ID: 190103175000396
    Appeal at: 01/11/2019 20:47

Shopee - Damage on delivery
    Thailand

We have received damaged products today from Kerry logistics, it lack of attention.

• Tr
      12th of Feb, 2019
    Shopee - ninjavan shipment
    Tagbilaran
    Philippines

Nag order ako sa isang shop, since hindi pweding isa lang yung parcel, dalawang parcel yung na order ko. isang parcel lng dumating sakin. yung isa pending daw. 1 week na nkalipas since dumating yung 1st parcel. hanggang ngayon hindi pa dumating yung isa. since same lang ng shop yun. dapat sabay sila ma deliver. anyare ninjavan?