Shopeedelivery issue with ninja van

U Mar 21, 2018 Review updated:

What the [censor] stupid, hassle your delivery system in ninja van, don't call a ninja van make it turtle van because of poor delivery services, i'm ordered a baby walker last march 15, 2018 and yet until now the stupid [censor] ninja van not picking up. What do you have kind stupid delivery system do you have! You're [censor] and hassle.. It's a [censor]! Much better buying in Lazada rather than in Shopee!!!

• B
      Aug 21, 2018

I also have complaints with the delivery service of Ninja Van. I ordered something on Shopee, it was my first time to order sa Shopee at naamazed ako on how fast nagpaship si seller. I never tried Ninja van before so I had no any idea, but what I experienced is nakakagalit talaga. I It's been 2 weeks since I ordered the item at expected day to deliver ay noong last Saturday pa, I considered naman na bumabagyo noon so alam kong hindi madedeliver, pero 2 weeks na wala pa din. Text lang ng text si Ninja Van na idedeliver daw this day, ilang days yun pero walang dumadating. I even cancelled my appointments kasi baka dumating dito na wala ako. Pero wala talaga! Everytime i check the status delivery failed etc. Until today, it said nawala daw yung order ko at cancelled na! Nakakairita kasi yung feeling na ganyan sila. Sana naman ayusin nila yung trabaho nila. Hindi lang seller kawawa kundi yung image ng company nila to be honest. Now i still have another order to be delivered by Ninja van and waiting pa din, but the status was delivery failed dahil insufficient time daw na macomplete deliveries niya. Pls lang be considerate nalang sa napeperwisyo nila. Time and patience ang nauubos dahil sa palpak nilang service! Buti pa ang Xpost Integrated LBC, kahit ilang days delayed, nauna pa dumating yung 3rd order ko via Xpost. If there's a choice lang na Xpost sa shipping ni Seller, i'll choose Xpost nalang!

Oct 12, 2018

@Blsht Hello Blst,

I also order in Shopee nong Monday at idedeliver daw nila dapat sa akin kahapon ng NinjaVan ung Item ko kaso until now wala pa din ung inorder ko n item. Nagcheck ako sa SHopee website kung ano na status ng order ko nakalagay lang Nasiraan daw ung magdedeliver kaya di daw natuloy madeliver. Di man lang naginform na na nasiraan pala sila. Di na nga kami umalis sa bahay dahil sa kakaantay sa kanila. Sana di n lang namin pinostponed ung lakad namin. Kainis na NinjaVan yan palpak. Sana LBC n lang ung ginamit ng SHopee n magdeliver.

• T
      Jun 28, 2019

@Jaypot21 Same issue with you guys. Ive ordered items last week pa and until now wala pa din. Nag email ako sa kanila they said kahapon daw darating kasi dapat june 26 ung delivery. Pero eto june 28 na wala pa din. Nakakagalit kasi gagamitin yung mga items bukas.

• R
      Aug 22, 2018

I placed my ordered on 04/8/2018 and shopee shipping detail as (Waiting for the seller to ship out the product(s). The seller should ship out by [protected]. Please confirm ship out date with the seller.) when requested to cancel she rejected my cancellation as i find it cannot justified the long time to send the goods out. Please beware when order from this shop: gracekarin.sg as it take donkey years just to send out the goods!! this was my first time order from shopee and regretted to shop here!!

• 2
      Oct 08, 2018

I've been in my house for two weeks and I still didn't get the package. I called their customer service twice and they didn't help at all. What aggrevates me the most is the order status. Delivery failed because no one can receive it? Are you kidding me?! Me and my family are always available in the house. We have never seen/heard anyone delivering my package. We have to problems with Lazada and any other online shopping. And now the order is being cancelled because apparantly the "customer failed to receive the package." This company is stupid in many ways.

• C
      Oct 17, 2018

@21minute Same thing happened to me. What's worse is it reflects badly to us as buyers as well. Because of their bad service, my Shopee account got banned because of multiple cancelled deliveries. So freakin annoying.

Nov 19, 2018

I never liked NinjaVan from the beginning.
    I have a shop in shopee and all my items are onhand so there is no reason for me to hold items. I immediately schedule pick up for my items.

Here's were NinjaVan screws up.
    1. They would claim that they will deliver or tried to deliver but they would not do so. until the time that the customer would contact me and ask where the fxxk the delivery personel is. (of course I would not know)
    2. They are very careless with handling of the items. - There was a time that I shipped a fragile Item. 3 layers of bubble wrap since I know that its fragile (imported collectibles) the item arrived at the customer entirely dilapidated. To the point I can no longer sell the item.
    3. they keep complaining about the size of the item. - compared to the Large pouches of other couriers their is really small. Shopee insists that NinjaVan is the only option. GEDDEMMIT! REALLY NOW! WHAT FXXKING MAGICAL POTION DID NINJA VAN FEED SHOPEE FOR SHOPEE TO FAVOR THEM SO MUCH. ITS TOO FXXKIN' OBVIOUS. oh yeah and to add to that. before they mentioned when the item dont fit the parcel "MAAM PAGKASYAHIN NYO NA LANG" (trans: Just make it fit) Now the Fxxkin' same person is telling me that they wont accept the shipment.
    Now my biggest problem is. SHOPEE wont give me any other couriers that would cater to free/discounted shipping and COD aside from NINJAVAN...

• F
      Dec 03, 2018

TANG INA NASA BAHAY LANG AKO, FAILED TO DELIVER PA? AT 1 ATTEMPT LANG KAYO NAG TRY MAGDELIVER HND DALAWA! HND PA KAYO NAGREREPLY SA TEXT. KAYA IYUN YUNG COURIER NYO PARANG GAGO E. NAG INOM LANG YATA SA KAPITBAHAY.

• C
      Dec 18, 2018

I'm a seller at Shopee and having the same experience. All my stocks are on hand, pick up is immediately arranged (next day after buyer confirmation), Ninja van does not pick up, plus it appears on my Shopee window: Pick Up failed; I just chat my buyers and tell them, the order is waiting for pick up. It's the courier/Shopee that causes delay.

Dec 29, 2018

Ninjavan is an criminal organisation, do not understand why business people still use them to send their packets.
    Why the goverment is not taking action against them is also a question.
    Karaoke set, and a mobile i order, both disapear at Ninjavan.
    Read all the reviews on internet and make you own conclusion.

• E
      Jan 05, 2019

I ordered at shopee at exactly December 26, 2018. The shipped information says that I will receive my order on January 05, 2019. Walang kaso saken yun. I do understand naman kase nga Holidays at saktong nagkaproblema rin sa panahon.
    Today is January 05, 2019. I cancelled all my gala for today to received my parcels. I stayed at our house for the whole day but no ninjavan came.
    What the hell? Ive been waiting for too long. For how so many days and weeks. And then what? Wala pa rin.

Please be responsible. Hindi na po nakakatuwa.

Jan 09, 2019

I'm also a seller at shopee and parcels were supposed to be pick up last Jan 2. It's already Jan 10 and no one is picking up the parcels.

Contacted Ninjavan a lot of times and they said they have a backlog due to the huge amount of orders from shopee and they tried to reschedule multiple times (Jan7 then Jan9) but to no avail.

Contacted them again today they said I have to contact shopee to reschedule since they will only deliver orders that are in the list provided by shopee and my parcels are not in the list based on their meeting last night.

• A
      Jan 10, 2019

I missed my package by a few minutes. RIDER DID NOT CONTACT ME. I could not reach them for redelivery so I called up customer service. NO HELP WAS GIVEN. agent only offered to file a complaint ticket and could not give me options on how to reach the rider and get my package.

Through the email sent to me about missed delivery, I immediately rescheduled to have the package delivered the following day. NO SUCH DELIVERY EVER CAME. This was supposed to be redelivered on DECEMBER 29, SATURDAY. I was supposed to give the items as gifts during the New Year and it never came.

Aside from this, no updates were given up to this day JANUARY 10. Email response just told me to email another address BUT HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY NOT HAVE A SYSTEM WHERE THEY CAN FORWARD THE COMPLAINT TO THE RIGHT DEPARTMENT? Seems like they are deliberately trying to confuse their customers so complaints cannot be filed. Moreover, THERE IS NO TRANSPARENT SYSTEM FOR FEEDBACK which can warn other customers about their POOR PERFORMANCE.

In the end, my order was CANCELLED on JANUARY 7 without any NOTICE.
    Ninjavan tracking never shows redelivery or cancellation of delivery.
    TRACKING:
    28 Dec 2018 6:09 AM Parcel is being delivered
    28 Dec 2018 9:25 AM Delivery is unsuccessful - Office address, open but no one to receive
    28 Dec 2018 10:16 AM Parcel delivery has been rescheduled
    28 Dec 2018 3:43 PM Parcel is being processed at Ninja Van warehouse - Makati
    30 Dec 2018 6:41 AM Departed Ninja Van warehouse - In Transit
    07 Jan 2019 12:42 AM Arrived at Ninja Van warehouse - Ninja Van Sorting Facility
    07 Jan 2019 12:59 AM Departed Ninja Van warehouse - In Transit

Beware of HORRIBLE SERVICE - standard procedure, schedules and commitments not followed, useless customer service both phone and mail.

• H
      Mar 26, 2019

Rude delivery man of ninjavan! Sabihan ba naman akong hindi sya manghuhula para malaman kung nasan ako? What's the use of address kung hindi naman ggamitin! Anong klaseng customer service na matapang at bastos kausap! Galit pa! Better have your employees trained Ninjavan! Your service really sucks! See photos below from my convo with no manners ninjanvan rider!!!

Apr 23, 2019

I am just experiencing this in Bohol, as Lazada is using Ninja Van to deliver my products or should I say "not deliver" my products, this is going to force me to stop using Lazada. More than 50% of my latest orders are not attempted delivery even the tracking system says it is. How can Lazada make such a bad business decision to switch to this type of poor service. I now contact vendors through the chat function and make arrangements to purchase the products through BDO money order, or contact the vendor on FB. Bypass Lazada every chance I get now and I never use Ninja Van especially in Bohol.

May 31, 2019

Noong Tuesday (May 28, 2019), nagreschedule ako ng delivery to Thursday (May 30, 2019) instead of Wednesday (May 29, 2019) because wala ako sa bahay. The next day, Ninjavan texted me that there was a parcel coming and if I don’t receive it, they will ship i back to seller. They shipped it at 9am when I was out and busy kasi kala ko ok na yung reschedule kaya di ko nahabol. Ninjavan completely DISREGARDED my rescheduled delivery even if it says CONFIRMED and that it was already rescheduled. I wasted my effort rescheduling tapos hindi pala nila gagawin. Isip ata ng Ninjavan is, basta madeliver, ok na yun. Pero hindi dapat ganun. Because of this situation, nahassle ako kasi I used card to pay for the products. The bank has already charged me the amount but I didn’t have the products since it was being shipped back to seller. I contacted them about it and they did not do anything to compensate for it. They said di na mahabol yung parcel and yun na yun.

Jun 14, 2019

Ninjavan anong nangyari sa inyo? Bakit hindi nag mo-move yung status ng delivery ko? Lagpas na sa stimated delivery yung
    Mga orders q. Umayos kayu uy! Hindi na kayu nakakatuwa😠

• R
      Jun 17, 2019

Na-scam din ako lately ng Ninja Van.. pinalitan yung binili ko original Jansport bag sa LZD Ng fake Herschel small bag. NAKAKAGAGO TALAGA YANG NINJA VAN NA YAN!

• T
      Jun 18, 2019

The problem is Shopee and Ninjavan work together. The CEO of Shopee and Ninjavan made a deal. You can see here:

"Shopee’s partnership with Singaporean logistics startup NinjaVan handles all deliveries so sellers don’t have to."

So that is why you cannot get any help. It is a buddy system. Ninjavan in the Philippines has a cancer and they do nothing about it but let it grow. Eventually it will all die. And perhaps soon because I see Shopee is about to be abused by DTI (June 07, 2019).

See ya Mr. Feng!

From the imortal words of Abraham Lincon:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

Jun 27, 2019

many times na ako napadalhan ng parcel via ninja van at satisfied ako: 1) super galang at marunong maggreet sa call; 2) marunong magthank you and sorry; 3) mejj maaga lang sila nanggigising like 7am tatawag para iconfirm bahay mo at sabihing idedeliver nila today pero mga 11am pa darating; and 4) sometimes, sabay yung "ninjavan is on the way blabla msg to nandito na po ko sa labas mam ". In general, mabait naman sila. Nakadepend na lang siguro sa tao [rider] kung mabuti siya or not.

• S
      Jul 11, 2019

Potaenang ninjavan napaka bulok ng service dami ng na cancelled na order sakin dahil jan.
    No parcel to pick up at all - fail pick up ehh ni anino nga ng rider walang dumating. dapat ni iinvestigate din mga rider ibang rider sobrang tamad.

Aug 19, 2019

Walang kwentang NinjaVan ni hindi mareplyan sa text paano nyo malalaman side ng costumer nyo para dun sa order nila. Ang tagal ko ng nag oorder online ngaun ko lng d narecieve order ko. nakakawalang tiwala kau hnd n ako uulit mag oorder nakakawalang gana!

• G
      Oct 07, 2019

@luvzki3 Buti ka nga, sir, di mo nareceive eh ako po bayad ba tapos malalaman mo lang na ung isa out sa dalawang order transaction lang ang dumating. At heto naman si ako, di ko nman nacheck dahil may vista kami dun sa court, kaya nagbayad naman ako ng buo sa akalang nasa loob na nang isang parcel ang lhat ng inorder. La8r on, I think na mali ang ginawa kong pagreceive muLa courier.

• I
      Sep 06, 2019

Nagsayang lang ako ng load para tumawag sa customer service ng ninjavan na yan.

Twice na daw nag attempt ideliver AT DI MAKITA LOCATION. Tinawagan ko, di daw kasi tugma. Sa probinsya idedeliver, sa tao sa QUEZON CITY nila pinapadala. So talagang di nila makikita bahay namin dun. So i reredeliver na lang daw nila kasi alarming daw yung nangyari. NAG ATTEMPT NA NAMAN SILA TODAY AT SA QC ULIT PINADALA. E SA PROBINSYA ANG ADDRESS. TAPOS NGAYON SASABIHIN NILA FOR RTS NA O IBABALIK NA SA SELLER KASI DI MAKITA LOCATION.

MAGSARA NA KAYO NINJAVAN

• A
      Sep 18, 2019

I'm a Shopee seller and a buyer as well. In terms of scheduling item for pickup and them picking it up, okay naman sila. The worst experience that I have with them is when they scammed me of my mobile phone for sale on Shopee. I shipped it through them but as expected upon delivery "daw" the buyer rejected the item. Then when it was returned to me, yung cellphone naging de-lata hutaenang yan! Mabuti na lang vinideo ko ang pagbabalot ko nung item so may katibayan ako na cellphone talaga ang laman nun. Sabi sakin ng rider, may gumagawa daw sa kanila ng ganun, oorder kuno sa Shopee, irereturn at papalitan ang laman. Wala talagang customer, Ninjavan lang din yun. Lesson learned, never ship valuable items via Ninjavan. They will steal them! Good thing Shopee and Ninjavan issued me a refund/claim as I have evidences. Never again!

• G
      Oct 07, 2019

@akosisupermarc Really, te??? Dapat pala ipadeport na sa China ang shopee, noh????

Oct 10, 2019

If you are a SHOPEE Seller do not choose NINJA VAN INTEGRATED AND NINJA VAN OWN PACKAGING. mapepenalty lang kayo kasi hindi sila nagpipickup ng parcel. Nakakahiya lang din sa mga seller. Ang dami kong nakasched na for pickup pero walang dumadating ang ending ako napenalty.

• S
      Nov 21, 2019

Bukod sa late mag pick up ng package at mag deliver, sobrang bastos pa halos ng delivery boy, mga walang manners. Halatang walang pake ninjavan officials na turuan mga empleyado nila. Excuse me kung nasa likuran ako ng bahay at may ibang ginagawa kaya di agad makapunta sa gate, onti nalang ibato ko sa kanila mga hawak ko dahil sa kakapindot ng doorbell. Di nakakatuwa lalo na kung hapon, or ibang oras ng pahinga or gawain sa bahay.