Shopeetracking # [protected]

A Review updated:

I would like to file a complain for not responding and giving status for this item with tracking # [protected].

I called several times in your customer service hotline since Monday and they only told me they will make a report to follow up. But until now no uldate on the status. My customer is veru frustrated because of delayed delivery and poor service of lbc.

• Updated by Justonce · Feb 15, 2019

I just hope on my third order hindi na yung Ninjavan na yan. Minsan kc wla choices, rude mga driver atat pag kakausapin ka 5 mins parng bubula na bibig nila!! Pro pag ikaw nmn nag antay mamuti nlng mata mo. Ni hindi manlng magpasintabi kung kanino ba binigay yung order mo bsta bayad na wa pakels.

• Updated by igonest cobrean · May 01, 2019

Please return back my money

• Updated by igonest cobrean · May 01, 2019

Looking forward to your kind reply

• Updated by Ashrafwong · May 30, 2019

I start order my parcell in 15 may 2019 and today only i just get my parcell in 30 may 2019..i get wrong size and i only get 1 pair..i order and i pay for 2 pair..please help me to slove this problem im really dessapointed.

• Updated by Herman man · Jul 09, 2019

What the fuck shopee... we dont have report for refund back my money... fuck this company is fake!!!

• Updated by tosoy · Aug 04, 2019

Pleaase help me, somebody use my credit card to purchase a shopee product. It is happen last July 26, 2019.

jaysa101290 Jul 29, 2017

Order is in-transit. RECEIVED AT SCS COURIER FACILITY - MANILA
    24-07-2017 15:02
    Successful Pick up. Successful
    21-07-2017 23:47
    Order details sent to seller
    21-07-2017 23:47
    Order created

This was my status of my order. Knowing my customers are also waiting. I hate how you manage it. I put all my information how come this was happened " Delivery failed. POSTED STATUS : CONSIGNEE UNKNOWN NO NAME GIVEN". I was loyal customer from shopee. However if you can't make any delivery pls update us always; rather than saying it is out for delivery. Very poor, poor, poor service with LBC integated .

• Li
    [email protected] Dec 11, 2018

I ordered a knock-down desk for 550, 000IDR. A few days later, merchant informed me of additional delivery charge and option to cancel. I cancelled via the site. To date have not received either item or refund. Merchant has not given confirmation of cancel via site.

• Li
    Liam Joaquin Dec 11, 2018

I already purchased the item thru the payment of COD.
    However I cannot find the order in my cart or my orders.

What could possibly happened?

• Re
    Rebecca Sofia Ejoc Dec 11, 2018

Hello I ordered a customized cup in shopee the seller sent a pic without any damage but when I received it, it's broken. This happened today (12/05/18) the day it was delivered. I want a refund or a much better a new and not broken customized cup. I hope this won't happen again.

• Gh
    Ghid Dec 11, 2018

Wla update nov.21 p.cla ng last update pistea ...nkakagalit n eh

• 红葡萄 Dec 12, 2018

I want complaint regarding product received different from order.
    Saller ask me to buy again if want the correct product.
    Why i need to pay 2 times at same time?
    This is she mistake.

• Ap
    Applejoyce Aralan Jan 05, 2019

Okay, so i have placed an order on shoppe. It was shipped by the seller dec 16 2018. I tracked the parcel that day and it said that the parcel has been forwarded to lbc courier. Ive been waiting ever since, And now its december 21 2018. There is still no update on my order. Please can anyone help me resolve this. I really need that parcel.

John Cosico Jan 05, 2019

14days na yung order wala pa rin hanggang ngayon. Ano na? Baka abutin pa yan ng putukan? Pakideliver na pucha!

• Ca
    camille cabillo Jan 05, 2019

I paid on-time. I should have received my order last week but I'm still no news about the order. I think the seller deleted their account :(

• Te
    Teofilo Dan Reyes Jan 05, 2019

I lost my phone and I have a pending order so I want to update my contact number but unfortunately shopee makes it so hard to change contact number even password is already provided.

• Pr
    Prashanna Ghimire Jan 06, 2019

Hello,
    I will be leaving Thailand and want to withdraw cash from shoppee wallet. As I am not thai citizen I don't have IC number to register and I cannot check out with wallet option

Joana Marie Alvarez Salac Jan 06, 2019

I have still 2 orders the first almost month still now wala pa pero bayad na the other one naman STATUS NO PAYMENT but I didn't receive any calls or deliver at home...

• Za
    zaipraxxhaha Jan 22, 2019

i've ordered an item way back to december 18, 2018 then it shipped out dec. 21 and until now i haven't recieved anything and the logistics tracking says "bad address" although i have filled up a form for adress and i putted my adress there conpletely

Marianne Salvacion Jan 22, 2019

Promise delivery date is Jan. 2, 2019.
    I called NinjaVan Jan. 3, 2019 and I talked to a lady who was so rude to me... They said she is from HR, I doubt it because she was really rude.
    Jan. 4, 2019, I still haven't received my package and noone from ninja van is answering my call.

• Wa
    Wallzey Maijol Jan 22, 2019

I bought honor 8x flip casing.. But I didn't receive my item.. I afraid that my item delivered to wrong address or wrong person.

No1fdg Jan 23, 2019

Hi
    I ordered a Denim Jacket through Shopee, the seller sent the wrong item . I contacted the seller to say that I will send the wrong one back and asked if he could send the correct item or issue a refund.
    The seller is refusing to do this and has offered a bigger discount if I buy something else which I don't want to do. I really want a refund.

• Ha
    Hayashi Narumi Feb 11, 2019

I don't get my product and my product..

• Ye
    Yehrnahviliehn Ogeinam Feb 11, 2019

Seller: Wonderfulhouse.ph
    Order ID: 1812130543008G4
    Order time: 12/13/2018 05:43
    Payment time: 01/03/2019 17:35
    Ship time: 12/17/2018 13:22
    Request for refund but the seller dispute my request but until now no improvement to my request.
    Request ID: 190103175000396
    Appeal at: 01/11/2019 20:47

Chatchaya Junnanta Feb 11, 2019

We have received damaged products today from Kerry logistics, it lack of attention.

• Tr
    Trishia Ann Gesite Feb 12, 2019

Nag order ako sa isang shop, since hindi pweding isa lang yung parcel, dalawang parcel yung na order ko. isang parcel lng dumating sakin. yung isa pending daw. 1 week na nkalipas since dumating yung 1st parcel. hanggang ngayon hindi pa dumating yung isa. since same lang ng shop yun. dapat sabay sila ma deliver. anyare ninjavan?

• Ju
    Justonce Feb 25, 2019

Not responsive and rude!

Anne Pipo Feb 25, 2019

No heat occurs.. Can't straightened hair.. I hope that every seller before packing for delivery make sure to check the items. Not satisfied.

analiza tanio Mar 10, 2019

I have ordered the item and paid using the shoppee wallet. Until now hindi pa dumadating ung order and worst thing naka note na sa account that the order is completed. Wala nman akong na rereceived na item and the seller very unresponsive!
    Sayang ang pera!

• Mo
    Mohamad Yusazmeen Sulaiman Mar 20, 2019

my account already deduct the money. butin same time shoppe malaysia not accept the money or payment not done appropriately.

• La
    Laurenz Apr 02, 2019

Incomeptent service. all they can do is say sorry, they don't even try to compensate for their mistake.

• Ai
    aileen morales Apr 07, 2019

Di nadeliver order ko! Madaming beses na attempt tapos puro reschedule hanggang sa na back seller na!. Ilang beses ako nag follow up sainyo pero walang nangyare! Tamad ng courier niyo! Walang kwenta!

• En
    Enertia Tan Apr 07, 2019

Bought a Samsung A8 2016 and received the product from Aphro parts.

When i received the product, it was not fit or matched to my cellphone which is Samsung A8 2016. Shopee ignore my refund and they favored the dispute to the seller.

Shopee never bothered to checked my complaint or evidence that the item received is not matched.

• Mo
    Moo Aquiles Apr 21, 2019

Shopee suspends and deletes products without valid reason. it will take days of following up before they fix something they mistankenly suspended. really terrible service.

• Na
    Nanette Moriones Apr 21, 2019

I did not receivr text or call if the package is delivered! Whats the use of buyer infirmation if the delivery company did not contact the buyer. I paid it first before the shipting the package. Now i read that my order is completed!! How come, i did not receive any package

• Sr
    SrIe Sabilan Apr 22, 2019

Bagaimana utk saya menghubungi pihak shopee? Saya call tak pernah dapat.. Ada parcel yg belum saya terima.. Last poslaju yg hantar, kemuadian suruh ambil di cawangan kerana saya tiada dirumah.. Bila saya kesana, kata item sudah pulang ke seller.

Sekarang bagaimana saya mahu dapatkan????

POSLAJU:ER976454465MY

Sila pastikan!!

Jastine Lozada Apr 27, 2019

BAUTISTA TEDDY (MC) Sobrang sawa nako dito sa courier nato tinatamad nakong umorder kasi kada sya ang may dala ng parcel wala talagang nadating as in wala -_- BAE Batino EC (Laguna) napakatagal ng processing isang linggo na nakakasawa na 3 times ng palpak yung Teddy nayan hays paayos naman ang trabaho nagbabayad naman ako sa shipping fee @##@ !!!

Ann Dy May 06, 2019

Shoppe suspend my COD as my payment option. I didn't know why couirer cancel my order without attempting to ship my parcel. i never receive text messages from the couirer i was expecting them but they never attempt to deliver the product. And i chatted with XANE L he disconnect our conversation without letting me know. Bad customer service ever!!!

• Order not reflected on my account. So i thought it was void. Apparently they texted me that i have for delivery. No email txt or update on the status. I did not accept the product. Its a system error. Or no update was also sent to me.

• Ig
    igonest cobrean May 07, 2019

I ordered at shoppee a violin, a drone and a rayban shades and i paid it thru mlhuillier but the product was cancelled how can i get back my money i have here the reciept of the payment i had transact by dragonpay please help me contact shoppee to return back my money

• Gh
    Ghinbher Shayne Ola May 11, 2019

I tracked my parcel. Ang nakalagay is delivered. Bakit naka deliverd and ready to rate if wala pa ako natatanggap ng product. Tapos wala pang natawag or nagtetext sakin to notify me about delivery. Xpost integrated, ayusin nyo trabaho nyo. Nakakapereisyo kayo

• 04
    0408 May 11, 2019

The item that I received last May 3, 2019 has damage because the courrier did not keep it safe.

• De
    Derick0987 May 25, 2019

Usually it only takes like a week or 10 days to deliver my order from overseas. My question is, why is my order taking so long to be delivered if it's already in BAE Batino EC (Laguna)? BTW im also from laguna. It's my first time experiencing this kind of delay.

mark julius agozar May 28, 2019

My order has been received in their warehouse last May 12 2019, as of now May 23 my item is not delivered. Very slow and poor service.

• Nu
    Nur Xx Jun 01, 2019

Delivery man so rude when he's calling me to ask where is my house when he couldn't find it! This happened on 23rd May 2019, Thursday at 11:35 a.m. Here, I attach a picture of his phone number.

jovanni quizon Jun 01, 2019

Pafollow-up naman ako nung order ko. Hanggang ngayon wala pading update kung kelan maidedeliver samin.

• Ik
    Ikez Ikez Jun 01, 2019

Bat FAKE ROM ung nakalagay dito

• Yo
    yoshi moshi Jun 05, 2019

X post courier are not doing their job in delivering the item. The status of my order were always "Consignee not around" though the receiver standby for almost 12 hours waiting for the item. This happened not once, but thrice. Please comply to my concern.

• As
    Ashrafwong Jun 05, 2019

• Si
    Siriwan Kamon Jun 05, 2019

The staff who provided the chat service named Bamp. She left the conversation without answering questions clearly. The woman named Bamp gave a short answer and went out without notice. It was a bad manners.

• Lo
    louiselane Jun 17, 2019

ninjavan keeps on canceling/ rescheduling my order delivery dates and it happened to me for 10 times now. They keep on telling me that they will resolve the issue and yet here it is.. still happening until now.

Jason Adduru Jun 23, 2019

The remote control of the televison is defective ..i tried many times and i chance the battery and still not functioning ..i myself a customer not satisfied of what happen

• Sh
    Shinyeonyeonamida Jun 23, 2019

Is it legit or scam? I order purchase in saiqun.ph but until now not yet recieve they said 10-20days for sheeping and 180 days for warranty. I message them many times no reply anymore..i already payed my purchase but no june 7, 2019. Until now june17, 2019 no response

• Qu
    Queenie A Jul 10, 2019

Hi i already made a payment of 300 via online banking but then i havent received any confirmation from shopee or dragon pay till now and the status of my order is still pending due to non payment. Pls have this checked, i need the products to be shipped asap

• He
    Herman man Jul 14, 2019

Bila nak refund blk i punya duit... shopee mcm menipu je... smpi hri ne tk de tanda2 untuk refund duit sya... mmg nak kena viral agar org lain tak terkena spti sya... barang dah deliver... tapi sya tak terima pn barang ny... ape kah tu kes nay... bukan ka tu satu penipuan...

• Ye
    Yennylee Jul 20, 2019

还没顾买时已经跟卖家联络,卖家说有现货,现在收到的物品货不对版。

• Ry
    Ryan jay cabe Jul 27, 2019

The status of my order is already completed but the item did not arrive yet to me...hows that one..????

maine jass Jul 28, 2019

good day. I have received a parcel from shopee last july 20, 2019. the items were already paid and I do not know who sent it. i do not want to keep it because I do not know who purchased those items. I would like to return the items because i have no idea who bought it for me. Is there any chance to know who bought it from shopee?

• To
    tosoy Aug 10, 2019

Somebody purchase Using my credit card account... Please help me about this fraud transaction.

• Jh
    Jheyr Cab Aug 12, 2019

I check online delivery status "On Delivery by SANTOS AARON I - DRS1280214" but no called or texted. Please check and confirm the delivery.

• Di
    dipaaapi29 Aug 17, 2019

No announcement of winners. How can the contestants know if the game is fair. Mamaya kunwari ng may pa raffle wala nmn pala mananalo. False advertising and marketing.

• La
    Lam Chikustate Aug 17, 2019

Shopee tracking shows that buyer not on location? Are you kidding me? I'm thre till night, are u guys cheating on me?

Malm Aug 28, 2019

The seller already shipped the parcel on time. The problem is the ninjavan courier

• Ar
    Ariffin Alias Aug 31, 2019

i order but not receive and tell to rate and cannot cancel my order the product.
    if i never get i will report the shopee seller and the boss in police station

date that i order:13-08-2019 14:41

noli domingo Aug 31, 2019

i have paid1, 362.00pesos of mtb bike crank, however, the seller said order completed but i didn't recieve the item. the seller is sellmall.ph

Anyaman rezaini Sep 02, 2019

Kindly check and investigate on the reference MY1937626228121 as i have not receive the parcel till today.