Shell Station / shell station at 11015 east pine street, tulsa, oklahoma [protected]
This station looks like a ghost land. At night the lights are barely visible from the street and the lights in front of the store are dim. The owners are from India or somewhere like that and they don't want to use the electricity I guess. I had to stop there last week and I was almost too scared to pump the gas because of the darkness. I had to pump gas because I looked down and it was almost empty and this station was on the way to my home in Owasso. Shell needs to make these owners use electricity and have the lights bright around the pumps and in front of the store. My daughter works at Frito-Lay in the area and most of the workers there think the store is out of business since it is so dark inside and outside.
More Shell Station Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- Shell - A suspicious transection
- Shell - Employees
- Shell - Smoking in front of entrance. With apron on. How nasty could that get. It grossed me out.
- Shell - bad service/gas stolen
- Shell Gas Station/Auto Care (5422 Camden Ave, San Jose, CA 95124) - damage to customer's car and lie to customer