Shell Gas Staion / I am complaining about an employee

Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

Hello this morning I visited a shell gas station at 1720 pines blvd in miramar right next to the walmart. The problem I had was with an employee whose name tag said kachi. At first I went in the store he was leaning on the counter while there was a line backed up in which the other cashier was handling another customer, he finally said ill help you I ordered a black and mild and to my surprise it was cheap when he rang it up so I said to him sir can I get another one he then turned to me and said are you sure that is it, and stated I dont wanna be going back on forth, then he began screaming and yelling that I dont have a boss and being completely disrespectful he continued to cash me out not waiting for me to finish with my order in which I wanted gas also but he was so busy arguing and being so rude that I only ordered a small amout so I could make it to the next gas station. He is completely rude and unproffesional not the shell customer service im used to.

Da
Sep 01, 2016

Comments

• Da
      Sep 01, 2016

Hello this morning i visited a shell gas station at 1720 pines blvd in miramar right next to the walmart. The problem i had was with an employee whose name tag said Kachi . At first i went in the store he was leaning on the counter while there was a line backed up in which the other cashier was handling another customer, he finally said ill help you i ordered a black and mild and to my surprise it was cheap when he rang it up so i said to him sir can i get another one he then turned to me and said are you sure that is it, and stated i dont wanna be going back on forth, then he began screaming and yelling that i dont have a boss and being completely disrespectful he continued to cash me out not waiting for me to finish with my order in which i wanted gas also but he was so busy arguing and being so rude that i only ordered a small amout so i could make it to the next gas station. He is completely rude and unproffesional not the shell customer service im used to.