Shell / customer service

Parmaohio, US Review updated:

On numberous accounts I've run into an issue with the morning cashier and manager at the Shell on pleasant valley rd and broadview rd in Parma Ohio. The first one was a elderly man was very soft spoken and hard of hearing and the cashier and manager made fun of him, literally laughing at him and calling him names after he walked away because he spoke softly ( this was both the cashier and the manager). Another time the same cashier was so rude to myself, huffing and puffing that our items were not close enough to her, didn't acknowledge us, and after she bagged the items she left them closest to her on the other side of the counter and walked away, so I had to reach all the way over the counter to get the bag. I said "thank you, have a good day" and she just glared back, still no acknowledgement. I hope his is taken care of especially the making fun of people, that is unprofessional and makes your company look awful.

Em
Mar 21, 2017

Comments

•   Mar 21, 2017

Well, now you know how it feels to have to reach across a counter to get something. Next time, put it where she can reach it.