[Resolved] Shell / charged twice
Store : Shell Oil
1990 Brock Rd
Alger, MI 48610
Date 05/25/2017, time 10:34 and 10:35 PM, amount 41.40$ twice
Paid for the goods with my credit card: first time when I swiped the card was declined; second time was accepted . And surprise...I have been charged twice. I disputed the transaction with my bank and the Shell's answer was : both transaction were valid. I called the store (spoke with store manager) and the corporation (spoke with a lady named Carrie) but neither of them were able to give me a reasonable straight answer.
Desirable resolution: refund the amount of money charged for nothing: 41.40 $ .
Unfortunately I discarded the receipt but anyway I would have had just one receipt not two...
My Contact details :
Updated by pp[p, Jun 20, 2017
The complaint was not solved. I got the same bla bla ...with costumer service with no fundament ..just empty words.
More Shell Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- [Resolved] Shell - gasoline
- Shell - the fowler store
- Shell - unsafe practices, rude customer service by station employee 
- Shell - terrible customer service from hurley
- Shell Petroleum Lottery - scam