Shaw's Supermarket Plaistow NH / payment produce seafood
June 17th 2018
*was sold spoiled muscles
*1/4 of my clemantines were rotted
*produce was very slim pickings, soft, over grown rotted. Cucumbers, asparagus,
*I bagged my own groceries. (every time I shop here... And I mean every time)
*my bill was $309.00 no id asked for or signature with my cc. (security???)
*the store had an odor.
On this particular day, the manager did offer to help me, I refused
1... I was already almost done
2... Someone else needed him more than myself.
* the exit door does not fully open and is slow to open on it's own.
Shaw's has high prices and low quality produce and now meats it seems. I would really like to continue to shop here, but seems very unlikely. This has been going on for a while now, I am just fed up with throwing my hard earned $ away.
More Shaw's Supermarket Plaistow NH Complaints & Reviews
- Shaws Supermarket - poor treatment to customers 
- Shaws Supermarket - cannot reach goods!
- Shaws - manager hired me and after two days refused to take me for the job
- Shaws - store director in vergennes vt. store #444
- Shaws - the overall service
- Shaws Supermarkets - fresh peaches
- Shaws Supermarkets - organic bread
- Shaws Supermarkets - assistance
- Shaws Supermarkets - berlin store
- Shaws Supermarkets - bakery dept. eastern ave gloucester ma.