Shawworst setup ever

my complaint is for the worst set up ever. i called last week to set up internet, booked an appointment for Jan, 13/2017 from 8AM-10AM for them to come in and set up internet and cable in my new apartment. guy came in and set it all up, was told good to go. i started connecting devices. my phone, roommates ipod and xbox all hooked up just fine. when i went to hook my desktop up to the wifi, it wouldnt work. so i attempted the turning everything on and off again. didnt work. so i called your customer service, first things first, do not tell me i will only wait 7 minutes for a representative and then proceed to make me wait 45 MINUTES. are you kidding me?? then to be on the phone with him for another 45 minutes with barely a solution. i am hooked up to the wifi, but the bars are so low im almost not hooked up. i am concerned that my wifi signal will drop. i dont know a whole lot about cable, or the cords and all that for internet cause i dont care. but i would appreciate someone coming in and actually explaining everything to me. i dont want a phone call, i want a real live person to come into my home and help me figure this out. and i would like it soon. not a week from now. otherwise ill be making sure none of my friends and family looking for internet and cable providers will go with shaw. ill find someone else.

El