SewingPatterns.com / possible credit card fraud
I ordered patterns from this company on 10/12/16. My card was charged right away, but two week later I had not received my order. The phone numbers provided by the company go directly to voice mail. The e-mail I sent on 10/22 got not response, and the one I sent on 10/25 got a stock "we will get back to you in one business day" response. It wasn't until I sent an email on 10/26 telling them to cancel the order and refund the money that I got a response telling me the patterns had been sent. I did receive the patterns, with a 10/26 postmark, which I sent back. I asked my credit card to dispute the charges. Yesterday, I got a call from my card company saying there appeared to be fraudulent charges on my account. Sure enough, there were fraudulent charges dating 10/29. I have cancelled the card, but it seems a bit too coincidental, especially given previous complaints.
More SewingPatterns.com Complaints & Reviews
- SewingPatterns.com - order never processed, no customer service response 
- SewingPatterns.com - no product received 
- SewingPatterns.com - haven't recieved order, bank account charged no reponse from this company 
- SewingPatterns.com - no contact from company; credit card charged for purchase 
- SewingPatterns.com - unauthorized credit card charges 
- SewingPatterns.com - I have not received the two patterns I purchased either in june or july.
- SewingPatterns.com - items never received. no response from the company.
- SewingPatterns.com - pattern
- SewingPatterns.com - never received product that I paid for!
- SewingPatterns.com - never received or heard anything