Complaints & Reviews

SewingPatterns.comdoes not seem professional

Website seems very unprofessional. I was taken aback when I signed up for an account (not easy in the first place) that the website did not encrypt my password and actually sent my fully spelled out password in a confirmation email. This was a red flag for me that they do not have (or understand) internet security. Nice place to browse patterns, but I would not give them any confidential information in the future.

SewingPatterns.combad service-missing pieces

I wish I had known about this site ahead of time. I am trying to make pajamas for my grandchildren and ordered one pattern to download and two via mail. The download was missing essential pieces and I have yet to receive anything in the mail. They won't answer e-mail questions and their telephone number message comes back as a Magic Jack number that has not been assigned. I'm surprised anyone has gotten through. I called it three times as posted and got the same message every time and have e-mailed as many times to no avail. They sure took the money though.

SewingPatterns.com — terrible service. scam

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT WHAT YOU PURCHASED. I ordered from this so called company...

SewingPatterns.compaid for a product & didn't receive it

I ordered patterns from them in October 2011 & received partial shipment at that time. 2 items were on backorder. Received one of the patterns in December2011 after numerous e-mails to them. They told me they would be sending the second pattern & have not received it as of January 26, 2012. I have e-mailed them & have had no response from them. There is no longer a number listed on their website to contact them, plus you can no longer look up a receipt on their site. I will no longer be using them to purchase patterns as I have in the past.

SewingPatterns.com — no product what so ever

This was my E-mail I sent From: Juanita Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 2:51 PM To...

SewingPatterns.compoor customer service

I ordered patterns from this company in December. I did not receive any order confirmation other than paypal confirmation that my payment went through (and indeed, the money has been taken out of my account). Thinking this was odd, I emailed them for some details on order confirmation as well as the overall status of my order (as in, had it been shipped?), no answer. I proceeded to email the company a few more times and still no response. Filing a dispute with paypal did not garner a response either, so now I have a claim filed.

• Si
            sickandtiredofbeingcheated Jul 20, 2015

I have tried to contact this company is regards to patterns that I have purchased from them through their online site and they have YET to respond back. I have made two separate tries and to no avail have their responded back.

SewingPatterns.com — never ships provides bogus tracking

Ordered patterns and paid through PayPal then as given the run around about being backordered, they they said...

SewingPatterns.com — orders placed, account charged, no results, no confirmation emails, no phone number, no patterns.

I PLACED TWO ORDERS TOTALLING 97.14 FOR SEWING PATTERNS, MY ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED IMMEDIATELY, I HAVE YET TO...

SewingPatterns.com — downloadable patterns all but impossible to download

Buyer beware of an incredible waste of time, paper and printer ink. Although I did eventually receive my...

SewingPatterns.com — no contact from company; credit card charged for purchase

I ordered a pattern from this company on Sept. 28, 2010 for a Halloween costume. When I didn't receive a...

SewingPatterns.comproduct not delivered/bad customer support

DO NOT ORDER DOWNLOADable PATTERN- Download never works!!! Tried multples times, multiple computers and operating systems to download sewingpattern.com Adobe plug in for secure PDF pattern file delivery. Down load bombs and never loads. Company quick to take your money but only on line support is non existant. DID GET REFUND after emailing support to let them know it's their problem no mine. What a scam! There are other and better sites to download patterns...www.esty.com.

SewingPatternscom Aug 02, 2010

I apologize that you did not receive your instructions. The email with instructions is sent to you immediately after your order is placed. It could be that either that the instructions were placed in your SPAM folder or your email address was not corrected entered when your order was placed.

You can email me directly at [protected]@sewingpatterns.com attention ANNE and I will gladly assist you.

Anne

SewingPatterns.com — haven't recieved order, bank account charged no reponse from this company

Stay away from Sewingpatterns.com, company is a SHAM and FRAUD. Ordered a pattern on 05/01/2010 for my...

SewingPatterns.compatterns did not arrive

I placed and paid for three separate orders but nothing arrived. I have sent email after email, each polite. After one month, I was told there had been a mix-up and the patterns would be mailed - nothing arrived. After another month and many emails later, I was told the patterns had been mailed. Nothing arrived. Now I am greeted by silence. I registered a complaint with PayPal but it says it can do nothing. I am so upset, and am short $135.40.<br />
            The website offers no recourse other than emails, which go unanswered.

SewPattern Jan 15, 2010

Dear Customer,
                We apologize that you have not received your order. Please email me directly at [protected]@sewingpatterns.com - attention MARGOT and I will personally handle the issue.
                Orders to Australia take approximately 7-14 business days to be delivered, however, unexpected custom delays can occur.
                Please be sure to include your order number and complete name on your email.

We are eager to assist you.

Margot

SewingPatterns.com — lousy customer service

This company is a total scam - anything you order from them is a DEMO - especially the patterns on CD. You...

SewingPatterns.comno item and no response

I ordered from them 2 weeks ago. I sent 3 emails and they have not responded to any. I checked out their address and there's an electronics store there. Do not buy from these guys, it's a scam!

SewingPatterns Dec 15, 2008

Hi.
                  I apologize that you didn't receive a reply to your email. Are you sure you were sending them to [protected]@sewingpatterns.com? (as in plural sewingpatternS.com) In any case, please do not hesistate to email me personally in the future if you have any problems or comments about our site and service.

Email [protected]@sewingpatterns.com and in the SUBJECT line type "For Margot, Please Help" and your email will be directed to me personally.

Thanks!
                  Margot

SewingPatterns.com — order never processed, no customer service response

This company is supposed to be the US distributor for Burda patterns. I placed an order through Burda'...

SewingPatterns.com — extremely slow shipping, negligent customer service

I ordered 2 patterns from this online store 16 (!!!) days ago, and my order is still in their warehouse...

SewingPatterns.comwrong order/no response

Please Read! I wish I would have checked out this company prior to ordering anything. I ordered an item, paid for priority shipping, and received the wrong item. I emailed them 4 times with no response. They don't even provide a phone number. Now I know why, they would get too many complaints on their horrible service!!! Stay away from these people!!!

SewingPatterns Oct 03, 2008

Hi.

We apologize for your experience.

Please email us directly at [protected]@sewingpatterns.com and in the subject line enter "Please HELP with my order" and we will get back to you immediately. Are you sure you were sending them to [protected]@sewingpatterns.com? I assure you that if we would have received your emails, we would have replied to you promptly.
                    I apologize for your experience and it will not happen again. Your business is very important to us. I hope you continue ordering your patterns through Sewingpatterns.com in good faith and if you have any future concerns or questions, please contact us. If we made an error when sending your order, we want to make it right.

SewingPatterns.com

• Ki
                    Kierstelle Mar 22, 2009

Unfortunatly, I too did not check out this company beforehand. I ordered several patterns for my 10 yr old daughter 2 mos ago. Timing is everything as these were for a 4-H project and our farm isn't nearly as busy during the winter months-allowing me to help her more. I just recieved an email that patterns were shipped. Nobody responded to my emails a month ago using the email address provided by THEIR WEBSITE. Suddenly my order is shipped now? Had I ordered elsewhere, I could have recieved the patterns, bought the fabric and my daughter could have finished her projects by now. Please do not use this company, I should have known something was wrong when they did not provide any mailing address or phone number.

• Bo
                    BonnieKM Aug 20, 2009

I ordered several patterns in June. I received four that were what I ordered but they sent me the wrong pattern for the fifth one. I've sent five emails and called four times without a response. I'll never order from them again if they don't make this right.
                    Their phone number is [protected], at least that's what's on my receipt. When I call, I get an answering machine saying that "extension" is busy and to leave a message.

• Di
                    Disappointed_Sewer Sep 04, 2009

2 months ago I ordered around 20 patterns from them and have received only 11... and even that took waaaay too long to arrive.. i'm from europe but 1, 5 month is too long.. they havent replied to any of the 5 emails i have sent to [protected]@sewingpatterns.com... now i know why they don't have a phone nr on their page!!!
                    anyways i tried the nr someone mentioned on this page and they do not answer the phone.. ever...
                    i too wish ive checked this company before purchasing.. do not buy from them people it is a scam... they basically stole my money from me and obviously i'll never order again...

SewingPatternscom Jul 24, 2010

If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to contact me personally at [protected]@sewingpatterns.com and subject line "Attention Anne" I will gladly assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you,
                    Anne

SewingPatterns.com — no product received

I ordered one pattern, they actually sent a bizrate survey and no pattern!!! The customer service is ONLY by...