Serta Tranquil Nights Potomac Falls Mattress / serta tranquil nights popomac falls mattress

1 4470 Valley roadShermans Dale, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 717 497 7450

The mattress listed above is advertised as extra firm.I purchased this mattress because I need to sleep on my back on a very firm mattress due to two back surguries from previous injuries.I purchased the mattress on [protected] at the Mattress Wharehouse in Mechanicsburg Pa.While sleeping on this mattress I sink down about 4 inches, the bed sinks into a bowl with no back support at all.At 6foot 1 inch and 220 lbs I'm not obease.I have been experiencing lower back pain to a high level due to the failure of the product to live up to its advertised level.I want and need this mattress to be exchanged with one that does NOT sink into a bowl shaped depression.That is what I told the salesman I needed but that is not what I recieved.

Comments

• De
      3rd of Feb, 2009

We decided to purchase this mattress to help alleviate the back problems which I was experiencing. Unfortunately, this mattress has led to continued back problems for me. It helped at the outset, but then as the mattress started sagging, I noticed that my back problems were getting progressively worse. We purchased this mattress after being told by the salesman at Mattress Warehouse in Waldorf, MD, that it was "extra firm".
    My husband and I noticed the same "bowling" effect of the mattress after approx. 3 months of use. It was purchased in September, 2008 and by December, 2008, we noticed a difference. Now I wake up in the morning with backache and generally aching all over.