Sephora / customer service

Oakville, ON, Canada

I usually never have anyone approach me to help me in a Sephora store because I'm young (19) and I'm sure they figure I won't buy anything so there's no point in helping me so I usually try to shop online to avoid this but I went into the store today and tried to get someone to help me find a product for my acne prone skin and the lady first asked me if I have rosacea because my face looked awfully red I explained it was due to a topical acne product I use that sometimes makes my face a bit pink. She then went on to say that she couldn't help me find anything with my skin in the state that it's in and to come back when I clear my skin up. I feel awful enough about having mild acne I don't need it pointed out and for someone to tell me she can't help me find a product that will help because it's too bad right now just makes me feel worse. I love the products Sephora sells but I'll have to stick to shopping online because it really hurts to have an employee make me feel bad about my skin when there's nothing I can do about it and I came in for help.

Em