Select Comfort / Dissatisfaction
We bought a Sleep Number bed back in 2003. I slept on it for about a year and a half but started to get back aches so I began sleeping in the extra bedroom on a regular bed. My husband still sleeps on the Sleep Number bed but is constantly complaining about back aches. I really regret buying the bed but we spent so much money on it that we feel we need to use it. Kinda silly huh. I wouldn't recommend this bed to anyone. It is starting to sag in the middle. Every once in a while I'll sleep on it with my husband but would get up in the middle of the night to go to the other bed since I'd wake up with backaches. This was one of the worst purchases I've every made. I won't make that mistake again.
More Select Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly
- Sleep Number - omg, we had massive mold problem cause by the sleep number mattress!!
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number ie
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number bed p5