Select care Benefit Network / *buyer beware*
If you give your money to them you may OR MAY not get your medication. Its my firm opinion after working for this group for several months that this is a scam group, to some degree, that is operated by an shady old man Frank Todd, (who would sell his mama the Brooklyn bridge), and his 2 sons. Frank is a shyster from the old days and has figured out ways for old and sick folks to give them their last dime to help them get medications. He often laughs at the poor clients losing their hard earned money. I am sure there is a place in hell for this guy praying on old and sick people. The company suspiciously uses 2 names, Select Care Benefits Network and Free Medicine Revolution. Try to get their real physical address from them...not easy (its 7020 Hwy 290 Ste C, Austin Tx., 78723. PEOPLE CAN GO ONLINE AND SEARCH FOR THEIR OWN MEDICATION MANUFACTURE AND SEND IN THE PAPERS YOURSELF FOR FREE! SEE Bridges to Access. They try to scam you and say how difficult it is ...that's is BS! anyone can do it! And trying to get your money back a whole nother story
Some people that work there use drugs and have criminal backgrounds and yet the are allowed access to your social security number and credit card information BEWARE!!! This formula threatens identity theft!Their new manager Casey Talley even encouraged his employees to lie to the patients they serve by saying they are speaking to the vice president! Nice going Casey!
More Select care Benefit Network Complaints & Reviews
- Select Care Benefits Network - money taken, no service or product provided 
- SCBN - scam not a real advocacy site. 
- [Resolved] Select Care Benefits Network - scam 
- SCBN - prescription advocacy 
- SCBN - will not give me back my money 
- Select Care Benefits Network - charged without receiving any help or medications.
- Scbn Prescription Advocacy - unethical behavior, reimbursement
- SelectCare Benefits Network - money taken and no service 
- SCBN - took money from checking 
- Select Care Benefits Network - prescription assistance program