Seera Chevrolet - General Motors / engine
I purchased my 2012 Chevy Traverse brand new with a 5 years payment and had it paid off in 21/2 years. Therefore they would not grant the warranty of 100, 000. miles for the engine. My 2012 Chevrolet Traverse While operating the vehicle, "reduce engine power" and "stabilitrak" suddenly appeared on the instrument panel. Next, the vehicle decelerated and failed to accelerate properly. The failure was diagnosed as being the Timing Chain and they would have to replace the whole motor. Serra Chevrolet of Southfield, MI (Telegraph Rd.) and the manufacturer were notified of the failure, but no assistance was offered. The failure mileage was 85, 000. The dealership wants $4, 500. to fix the problem. I don't understand why the motor is still not covered under the warranty. This is unacceptable and unexplainable of the situation. I know GM has had recalls on the 3.6 motors and I can't get any help to fix the problem.
More Seera Chevrolet - General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - front hub bearing on a 2015 silverado 4x4 lt
- General Motors Corporation - error code 0008 2008 pontiac gxp 3.6
- GM Motors - 2006 impala/power steering
- General Motors Corporation - recall 2025302
- General Motors Corporation - I have a 2018 chevrolet equinox premier, the vehicle is blowing the fuse for hvac..