Searscard / customer complaint

Po Box 6286 Sioux Falls, Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18009177700

I was calling2.2.2015 7:00am pt, [protected] sears customer service over tehe phone on automated sistem and try pay my bill.Automated sistem not teke my payment for my bill and immidiatly transfer me to operators.Automated sistem asked me very stupid quastions by shoise:#1 I need a copy of mt statement.#2 I like to informationsears choise rewards point.I dont needed this choise. My choise pay my bill And automated sistem transfer me to opetators i cant pay my bill with operator, because operator asked me very personal security quastions( s/s#, check acc#...)I dont needed that That was happening not just one time 3 month ago every month that was by same. I am all ready spoke about that many times with operators ad with supervisors and tell them please fixed yours automated sistem for billing payment .And now stil not.There ignoring my request.

St
Feb 2, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      22nd of May, 2018

You're customer service automated system on 1-800-669-8488 sucks. I have had this card since 1985 and have never missed a payment until this most resent one due last month. The reason being i did not receive the bill along with my Home Depot and my Bank of America statements. I was able to resolve my late pay with them but unable to even speak with a human in your case. I have arranged a payment in full including the late charge through my bank bill pay.From now on I will use this card only in case of emergency because you people are to difficult to communicate with . You are not the only store in town.