Sears / Pressure Washer / on line rebate
Bought a pressure washer that due to price of $299.99 and that I paid with my Sears credit card I qualified for a 5% rebate. Could file on line or via mail. Decided to do it on line, however ran into a problem in that the
"system" said I qualified for the rebate but the value was zero.
Called customer service and was told that it was a computer problem to please try again in 48 hours, did that and got the same results. Called back and again was told it was a computer problem and to mail in the rebate from etc. Will do that! However 2x I was told I qualified both times and that it was a computer problem, "what gives that such a large company can't fix the problem or is it something else?
I know have make copies of the filled out form and sales slip, mail in the form and sales slip, spend money for a stamp put it in the mail, and wait 5 to 6 weeks for a rebate check. If I want to check the status go on line. Hell I could have bought a pressure washer at Lowe's or Home depot for just a couple of dollars more and not be enticed by the 5%, but surely would not be frustrated by what I now deem as frustration and more time, effort and cost then it was worth.
More Sears / Pressure Washer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - je more elite
- Sears - master protection agreement not honored
- Sears Brands - protection agreement division
- Sears Home Improvements - gutters and soffits
- Sears Brands - working conditions