Sears PartsDirect / order cancellation policy
I ordered a vaccum part on line. Two hours later I found that the part was not needed. I called to cancel the order but they said that it was their policy not to cancel or change any orders.
This policy is not displayed on the on-line ordering site until after your credit card number is given and the order is confirmed. Only then do they have a "How do I cancel my order" link that takes you somewhere that says that you can't cancel or change the order.
The answer from their customer service department was that they had to have this policy in order to get the parts to me in a timely manner. Parts that I don't want quickly! Now that's service!
More Sears PartsDirect Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Kenmore Elite - Model # 795.74025.412
- Sears Brands - refrigerator issues, not wanting to replace it
- Sears Parts Direct - I am complaining about return and overall service
- Sears Johnson City Mall - credit for cancelled item
- Sears Holdings Corp - refrigerator warranty program