Sears Home Delivery / delivery truck hit my car and did not tell me
I purchased a 32" TV from Sears and it required home delivery. When the item was delivered the delivery truck hit my car and did not tell me. This accident was witnessed by 2 of my neighbors. I called Sears to complain and was treated with total disrespect. Since Sears subcontracts the delivery to New England Retail Express, Sears says this matter does not concern them. I tried to deal with New England Retail Express and was totally abused. Most of the time they did not even return my calls. When the denied my claim they did so via email - how classless! They would not even allow me to compare my car to their delivery vehicle and determine the facts of the incident. So not I have a new TV but a dented car! After a lifelong relationship with Sears this incident has left me so upset that I will NEVER deal with Sears again. As for New England Retail Express - they also own Dial-a-Mattress. I would totally scrutinize any delivery they make to your home.
More Sears Home Delivery Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - Kenmore Elite refrigerator repair
- Sears - I don't know.
- Sears A&E Service Repair - whirlpool refrigerator
- Sears Home Warranty - kenmore dehumidifier
- Sears Repair Services - refrigerator