Sears Canada / poor service!
Purchased an item online and used my $120 Sears Rewards towards the purchase, leaving a balance of $5.00. The item I purchased NEVER arrived; Sears took my rewards pints for this item and did not reimburse me for $120 on my account. Was charged $125, then credited $120. That would be fine if I received my product. They just don't get the fact that this product would have been credited to my account anyway because I never received it; how on earth does this make sense?? They took my $120 rewards points and I got nothing for it, not even a credit on my account. Forfeited my $120... canceled my card after 20+ years.
More Sears Canada Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - washer and dryer
- Sears Brands - warranty
- Sears - warranty department 
- Sears - sears home services
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator