Sears / the mess started after I had signed the dotted line

In May of 2006 I decided to have a new AC and Heater put into my home which I had just purchased. I swallowed the over inflated Sears Price because I thought that I was purchasing peace of mind as well! The total bill $5,652.32. Trust me the zero percent financing isn't worth the hassle!

The mess started after I had signed the dotted line. I had to wait and wait before anyone would call me back to install the equipment. Then when they did call they called the house after specific instructions to call my cell phone. Then after getting the message I could only call their central new jersey office between 9-5. And no one ever answers the phone. You just leave voicemail after voicemail.

Then came the inspection for the work done to the house. The township was backed up and I had to wait a month before I could get an inspection. I called and told sears this. I started received delinquency notices that I was being fined. I called every day for two weeks hoping to get a hold of someone, but nothing. And the main Sears number which they supplied on the failure notices couldn't help me in anyway because I live in NJ. After repeated calls to the customer service number which couldn't handle my account because I live in the state of New Jersey I finally got a hold of someone.

I will never purchase from Sears AGAIN. For anyone who is having difficulty with reaching anyone regarding work done by Sears in the State of New Jersey...this number is gold [protected] you want to speak to Tom Haggee (who hates his job and his life). He is a project manager for Sears work done in the good old state of NJ.

I am posting this because this has coasted me many headaches and I want to relieve the trouble for anyone else!

Ma

Comments

• Ih
      1st of Jan, 2011

So this is Sears fault because you couldn't work out scheduling for an inspection?