Sears Brands / kenmore stackable washer/dryer
My husband worked for Sears over 7 years & almost every household appliance 6 Stoves,
6 Refrigerators, 4 Dishwashers, 8 Washer & Dryers, Multiple Tires, Water Heaters, Lawnmower plus many many other items while raising 2 sons.
I now have a stackable Washer & Dryer with no AGITATOR since my husband passed away. I am so upset.
Today while washing sheets one of the sheets was pulled the "thing" where the agitator would be sitting. I have pulled & stressed to the point I am fuming. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP [protected]
More Sears Brands Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund