[Resolved] Sears / tires for bmw 525i

1 805 n congress aveBoynton Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561 731 3628

I bought 2 tires for my bmw 525i in march 21 2009 from palm beach sears. And I had a noise from the tire after one year. I went to sears in boynton beach because palm beach sears was closed business. I explained the situation about tires worn out and make noise while I drive 40 miles per hour. I talked to the manager dana taylor and explained to him. He said I have no warrenty although it says it has 60000 miles warrenty. He told me your tire is bad because your suspension is bad. I told him I can prove that my car suspension is good. He was very rude behavior and not resfect for customer. I thought I was treated very poorly and I felt very upset. I dont think dana taylor is qulified manager for auto center. I hope you can response me as soon as possible.

I attached original receipt.
Here is my number [protected]
Email. Murad76@hotmail.com

6567 spring meadow dr
Greenacres fl-33413

Sears

• Resolution statement

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 03, 2016

To daveocjr,

My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and I'm so sorry for the frustration caused surrounding the issues with this Sears Auto Service. We would like to help. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com and provide a contact phone number and the phone number the auto service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (daveocjr) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

Comments

• Fi
      12th of Mar, 2010

alignment or a bent rim can wear out a tire before its time however an alignment on a bmw should be performed at bmw dealer 8 years at sears auto as mechanic.

• Da
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Sears - tires
    sears
    4600 first ave ne
    Cedar Rapids
    Iowa
    Phone: 3193956228

to who it may concern :::::: on 11/18/2010 me and my wife had 4 brand new goodyear assurance tires put on her 07 focus first we wanted the old tires back but they kept them second we paid $665.44 for the new tires well we took our car to css mechanic shop in marion iowa to have a service done they found the tires where mounted backwords the marking on the tire that says mount this side in on all 4 tires was on the outside so there was 8.000 miles on the tires mounted backwords they messed up and now they dont wanna refund and give us new tires i talked to cindy the department manager she refuses to do anything about it well thats $665.44 down the drain cindy needs to lose her job and we need to be refunded and new tires NOW cuz i contacted my attorney and we r sewing sears and cindy cuz all they did yesterday was flip the tires around the way there suppose to be and now the car has shake tires r chattering and car pulls to the left bad my name is david coghlan jr and cindy & sears better refund in cash and replace the tires in the next 24 hours or we will see them in court, , , , , , sears can contacted me at ssl12001@gmail.com