[Resolved] Sears / tires for bmw 525i
I bought 2 tires for my bmw 525i in march 21 2009 from palm beach sears. And I had a noise from the tire after one year. I went to sears in boynton beach because palm beach sears was closed business. I explained the situation about tires worn out and make noise while I drive 40 miles per hour. I talked to the manager dana taylor and explained to him. He said I have no warrenty although it says it has 60000 miles warrenty. He told me your tire is bad because your suspension is bad. I told him I can prove that my car suspension is good. He was very rude behavior and not resfect for customer. I thought I was treated very poorly and I felt very upset. I dont think dana taylor is qulified manager for auto center. I hope you can response me as soon as possible.
I attached original receipt.
Here is my number [protected]
6567 spring meadow dr
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 03, 2016
My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and I'm so sorry for the frustration caused surrounding the issues with this Sears Auto Service. We would like to help. At your convenience, please contact our office at email@example.com and provide a contact phone number and the phone number the auto service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (daveocjr) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
Social Media Moderator
Sears Social Media Support
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - Dishwasher repair
- Sears Brands - repair service
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator
- Sears Brands - contractors
- Sears - master plan protection agreement