Sears Appliance Service / refrigerator repair/diagnosis
I had a 3-year old refrigerator that was not getting cold. I had Sears Appliance Services Greensboro NC technician came to my house and charged me $99 for diagnosis and he simply pushed me to purchase a new Sears brand refrigerator and he said my three year old refrigerator is out of repair and if I buy a new refrigerator from Sears he will waive the $99 diagnosis fees.
The refrigerator was not owrking properly due to the temperature control failed and it would be $45 to replace it.
Sears' $99 diagnosis is a scam!!! They ALWAYS tell you that your appliance is bad and out of repair and it is better to buy a new appliance from Sears.
Sears Appliance Service techs are Sears Appliance salesmen dressed as "service techs"!!!
Never get ripped off by Sears again!!! I will never use Sears service in my life time.
Updated by julie2017, May 09, 2017
More Sears Appliance Service Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund