Scottsdale Performance/Acai Berry / Acai Berry product charges

7702 E. Doubletree Ranch Ste300AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-289-8740
8/8/2008 Via their website I authorized a charge to my AMEX to try their product (acai berry) for free - just pay shipping ($4.87). I have received the product and determined through my doctor that I cannto take it due to an increase in vitamin K.
I have since been charged and additional $74.76 and $5.87 for products I have not ordered or authorized to be charged on my AMEX card. I have called the number for them [protected] several times and told of wait time. I have left my phone number and have yet to receive a return call. I want a refund of charges ($80.63) that were not authorized that have been charged to my AMEX and I want the charges to stop NOW.

Comments

Xt
  24th of Sep, 2008
The same thing happened to me... I do not remember seeing ANYWHERE that there was a subscription that would be starting.
These people are scammers. Why else would their voicemail say "if you want to unsubscribe, please go to the website which you subscribed to us from..." instead of an actual website address?!?
Gl
  20th of Oct, 2008
You keep my charging my credit for merchandise I did not order. Stop otherwise the better business burea will be advisesd and I will make a report to the u.s. government to investigate your operation.