Scotts Lawn Service / Poor service
After several conversations with different customer service representatives about the many issues our lawn suffered under their care, the invoices received reflecting charges that we were told would be waived, it is clear being their customer is a gamble.
Under their so call care, our lawn was actually worse than when we used to apply the fertilizer ourselves. More weeds, yellow grass, voles, and it is clear they missed some large areas of our lawn.
Nevertheless, and after many complaints and senseless explanations from their customer representatives blaming a “rough summer”, we have learned our lesson, and formally inform them in writing that we are cancelling their service.
More Scotts Lawn Service Complaints & Reviews
- Scotts Lawn Service - Scotts lawn service is crooked 
- Scotts Lawn Service - Don't sign up for these crooks 
- Scotts Lawn Service - Employees Servicing Customers 
- Scotts Lawn Service - DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY OR GET THERE SERVICE 
- Scotts Lawn Service - Canceled service and they continued 
- Scotts Lawn Service Northern Virginia - Lawn services
- Scotts.com - I wish I never used their lawn care service
- Scotts Lawn Care - Annual lawn care program
- Scotts Lawn Service - Billing for a service which wasn't delivered
- Scotts Lawn Service - Weeds Weeds Weeds