Scotts Lawn ServiceFraudulent Billing

My son hired Scott’s to treat the lawns at my vacant house in 2011. Whatever they did to the lawn wasn’t effective enough for us to consider rehiring them. In spring 2012 we found a plastic Scott’s on the front lawn, assumed it was trash from someone else and didn’t think anything of it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Salt Lake City, UT Then the bills started arriving. I receive threatening letters and phone calls regularly at my home in a retirement condo. I refuse to pay for a service which I didn’t order and have seen no evidence that it was ever completed. They have referred the $40 bill to a collection agency. Do not ever do any business with such an awful company.

Comments

• Sc
      Aug 20, 2012

MovieStop, suffers more employee & manager turn over than "movie Gallery" ever did!! (which is why their video stores closed down), these idiots are often rude to customers, and ripp off customers, by selling videos at higher prices, that other video stores, plus they refuse to allow returns, or buy back videos at a fair price, they refuse to hire blacks, and keep an incompetent staff to stay on at MovieStop, until someone quits (which they usually do), and their military discounts- SUCK!!!

• Am
      Aug 20, 2012

BadBetts,

I am with Scott Corporate office in Ohio. If you would like me to review your situation, please drop me an email. Please include your street address in that email.

Sincerely,