Scorpion Legal Protection / Not satisfactory customer service

1 Joburg, South Africa Review updated:

On 15 December 2015, there was a debit order of R99.99 which I did not know about. I phoned the bank to ask who was debiting this amount. They said they cannot see the name of the company, however they can see their contact details which were provided to me. I called the number as was given, the lady on the other side could not tell me where they got my banking details, why they taking my money without my permission. She was only apologising as I am asking all these questions. When I asked to speak to someone who can tell me why my money was taken, she said there is no direct contact details only an email address. I told her I want my money back, she said she will submit the request to Accounts department for me to get a refund within 14 days. That conversation was on the 15 December 2015. On the 8th January, seeing there is no refund I called again which I was told same thing, "Sorry sir, we apologise I will send your request to accounts for you to get your refund it will take up to 14 working days. On the same day I realised I need Scorpion assistance here for the 2 following reasons: 1. These people stole my personal information for their financial gain 2. Why must I wait 14 days to be refunded the money that was stolen from me. I made my request clear to Scorpion via email, to my surprise the reply I got from the lady after a week was " please note that we have contacted the respondent on the 11/01/2016 and they advised that they will forward your complaint to their finance department and the process will take 14 working days"- which is exactly the same they told me. I am failing to understand why a Legal Scorpion representative is taking her time to tell me exactly the same thing that I have already told her. I am not satisfied with the response from Scorpion, it is exactly the same response I gave to Scorpion as a background to the matter.

Ph
Jan 18, 2016

Comments

8th of Aug, 2016

good day. I Mr S.A Mokgabudi policy no 166 4145 hereby lodging complain about poor and unprofessional service i received from your company regarding the case which was lodge by 2004 September the 20th. at this sporting time i have no transport, no house, no income from my minibus and my house is leaking and badly damage, by then i was fully member of Scorpion which i was supposed to get fair treatment. i was just disappointed when i receive bad treatment from you. for the period of 11 years my problem is not yet solved. is very big disappointment after waiting such a long time only to be told the file has been closed unfinished. i still need some further investigation regarding this matter. please find attached documents for further investigation. let me know in the next 14 days from today whether my request has been taken into account.
    my contacts numbers is: 072 504 7255