The Ticket Clinic Logo

The Ticket Clinic

Having problems with The Ticket Clinic?

The Ticket Clinic Customer Service Contacts

18500 NE 5th Ave, 2nd Floor
Miami, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Ticket Clinic Customer Service. Initial The Ticket Clinic complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Ticket Clinic above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Ticket Clinic. Discuss the issues you have had with The Ticket Clinic and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

The Ticket Clinic Complaints & Reviews

The Ticket Clinicattorney did nothing to try to fight the ticket

The attorney went to court for me to fight a speeding ticket and simply asked the officer if he had the documents to verify the type of speed radar equipment he used, the officer said "yes", so then the attorney went straight for adjudication withheld. He did not try to get the ticket dismissed at all. I could have elected driving school and had the same exact results; adjudication withheld/not guilty, no points, and pay the fine...but it would have cost me $100 less because the driving school is only 19.95 where the attorney fee was 119.95. I had requested the court date, then hired the attorney. So they did nothing for the $119.95 except let the court know that I had hired them and then showed up to a zoom court date to NOT fight the ticket. Don't waste your money. go to driving school instead. These attorneys say that they work to get the tickets dismissed but they don't!

Jan 19, 2019

The Ticket Clinic — spam email. attempting to defraud

I started receiving these emails months back from an Isel Morales who supposedly works for the ticket clinic...

The Ticket Clinichorrible customer service

Their customer service agents are disgusting! "brenda" and "ebony" were both very rude and unhelpful. They refused to give me their full name or info of a supervisor that I could directly contact to escalate my complaint. I had to tell ebony "do not raise your voice at me" and continually tell brenda to not "cut me off and let me finish what I was saying". I still have yet to get my original questions answered or even the name of the attorney who represented me in court do to their lack of professionalism. Brenda put me on hold for so long that I clicked over, dialed customer service on the other line and was speaking to another agent before she even returned. Ebony did the same but when she came back she said that she was trying to reach a supervisor on the other line. Lies!!! I wish I would've read the reviews before I hired them!

The Ticket Clinic — court fees and awful customer service

I went to Ticket Clinic with an HOV lane ticket that had NO points assessed, and the officer also told me...

The Ticket Clinic — scam artists

I would give them a zero if I could. They did ABSOLUTELY nothing to "fix" my ticket (even though I had no...

The Ticket Clinic — speeding ticket representation

Worst experience with a traffic attorney EVER. I'm considering filing a Florida Bar Complaint for inadequate...

The Ticket Clinicgot ripped n screwed

Went to the “ticket clinic” for help n paid a lot of mon…well. att’y, Michael or Thomas?? never returned my calls..funny as soon as i paid the last installment…myatt’y say all this crap..BUT when we went to crtte threw the book at me, i should’ve hired a public defender…so pls stay away from the ft. ldle, fl TICKET CLINIC….all hey want is $$$$$…even threatened to drop me over a small amount.

oh 1 more thing…Ted Hollander used to b a fantastic att’y not anymore.

so story ends w/us broke..living in a apt so small, i am disabled….and have bill collectors calling night n day!!! i can”t believe this….. have always paid my bills…..now ?

stay away from any ticket clinic….PLEASE BEWARE…JUST DO OT TRUST LAWYERS….

1 more thing, also when i mentioned filing a complaint, oh they were calling like crazy…alas too late. now i am really screwed. and u will b too. they have the wrong dates, deposition.. i was supposed to b there, didn’t even call me….. i am going to write to my gov., congress, and already the bbb….i am not stupid person…just tired of the b.s..anonymous…if i give my real name….probably get arrested….

The Ticket Clinic — rip off

The ticket clinic did absolutely nothing but take my money. Everything they did I could have done myself and...

The Ticket Clinic — bad customer service

I received a traffic ticket. I called The Ticket Clinic several times to hire their services. Every time I...

The Ticket Clinic — stay away

I was recently pulled over for speeding, the officer estimates my speed at 65 mph. In reallity he has no...

The Ticket Clinicbetter stay away

The ticket clinic is a joke. Got speeding ticket with a fine of $131 (trooper reduced speed) Hired ticket clinic, ended up paying the full fine of $281 plus court cost... oh yeah, and paying them there $89 do nothing fee. so $131 ticket turned into $400. I should have just paid the ticket and took a 4 hr course online and I would have saved over $200. You have a better chance of defending yourself then using a d rated law firm. Their claims of helping over 1 miliion cases resolved is laughable. Would never recommend anyone using this legalized form of a scandal.

The Ticket Clinic — rip off and scam

After seeing the commercial on TV, I contacted The Ticket Clinic to represent me with a traffic violation...

The Ticket Clinic — rip off scam traffic ticket service

Beware of this company! They are a bunch of greedy attorneys that left FL because people caught on to their...