Having problems with Maisie Maven?

Maisie Maven Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Maisie Maven Customer Service. Initial Maisie Maven complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Maisie Maven above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Maisie Maven. Discuss the issues you have had with Maisie Maven and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Maisie MavenProduct not received.

I placed an order of a pair of eyelashes about three weeks ago ( I don't remember the exact date) but I have the copy of the order that I bought but it doesn't show the date, only the amount and the order #262772. It is already paid so I want you to sent my product, if you don't do it I want my money back, it is too long to receive a simple pair of eyelashes that I can buy anywhere. I am very dissapointed with your service, I trust you people but I see that I was wrong. Please resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Jun 28, 2019

Maisie Maven — eyelashes - 2 sets

I purchased 2 sets of eyelashes in June, reference number 6585224715P. My Master card issued the payment on...

Jun 20, 2019

Maisis Maven — ordered nail polish youthful beauty on june 3, 2019

Where is my order? I was told I would receive my order number, shipping and delivery updates shorty via...

Feb 01, 2019

Maisie Maven — pink armor nail gel

My order number is 240051 for the pink armor nail gel. I ordered it on December 29 and have heard nothing...

Jan 28, 2019

Maisie Maven — self adhesive eyelashes

I Ordered and paid for item on December 14th. Still hasn't arrived as of January 27th. I want my money back!...

Jan 08, 2019

Maisie Maven — kr - 088a steam styler hair straightener

My husband ordered this for me and we "finally" received it today; however, when I tried it out, the steamer...

Maisie Maven — pink nail gel

Ordered this Oct 5, this nail gel and have not recieved it. No emails of any kind letting me know when it...

Maisie Maven — pink armor nail gel order #229464

I received my nail gel yesterday evening and it really smelled like nail polish. When I opened the package I...

St. Ann

Maisie Mavenlate product arrival

My name is heather and I am infuriated that It has been already one month and my product has not arrived, I will not stop until I get my refund back or product shipped to Australia. I honestly should've reviewed maise maven and learned earlier that this company had really bad reviews and I want the phone number of this company so I could have a conversation with them about my product because I did email them a long time ago but they haven't replied.

Maisie Maven — pink armor nail gel

My name is Charleen Sanchez and I ordered the nail gel on 9-8-18, order # 223052 and the ID # i...

Hamburg

Maisie Mavena wig I ordered

Hi my name is Deborah pugh I ordered a product on October 3rd 2018 and I paid with my Visa card and it's been a bout 2 weeks I haven't received anything I didn't get a email with a confirmation number on it so I am trying to find out where my product is or when will I be getting it if someone could please respond to me and let me know that I will appreciate it the invoice number is C4026221G683481.

Maisie Maven — pink armor nail gel

I ordered this product on September 13, 2018. It was billed to my Capital One Visa card the next day...

Maisie Mavenprofessional steam flat iron

I ordered this product back in August 2018 it is now October 2018 and I still have not received it yet. I paid for this with my AE card and would like to have my money refunded. It shouldn't take this take this long, plus, I received no email response in my scam folder or regular email folder. There have been lots of complaints about this company. Scammers??

Maisie Mavenbunion corrector

I placed an order for a Bunion Corrector. It only arrived today and only received he left side. I was very disappointed as it should have been a pair, Left and Right.

ORDER #224562

Paypal — $19.90

Please can you send the Right size 9 or refund the money
          my email address is [protected]@hotmail.com

Maisie Mavenamor nail

I type my address as 379 N 259th Rd Lasalle, Illinois 61301 and at the end It came up Mendota, Illinois. I live at 379 N 2959th Rd Lasalle, Illinois 61301 Please correct my address please Thank You This happened to me before and I never got what I ordered. Please take notice of this email so that we can get this resolved so that I may get my order Thank You

Maisie Mavennever received a confirmation email or order

My name is Migdalia Nieves, I placed an order on 8/18/18 and I never received a confirmation email, the mailing address for order is 4932 mermaid Blvd Wilmington DE 19808, my email is [protected]@gmail.com. can some please call me about my order [protected], My credit card was charged. I want to get my item, if I do not hear for someone by call or email I will file a dispute with my credit card company.

Maisie MavenInvisible double eyelid

I got my order for the invisible double eyelid stickers and they do NOT stick at all.
                I have tried lots of them and I've had other people try them and they couldn't get them to stick either. I would like a full refund. I have attached a copy to be refunded. What do I need to do to get a refund. Have other people had this problem?

Invisible double eyelid

chefmeche Oct 30, 2018

Same problem. What a waste. They have not replied to my emails.

Maisie MavenI placed an order on may 11 and it is now july 20 and I still haven't received my product.

My invoice Number is #202386 and I ordered the Invisible Lift Double Eyelid Stickers - 240 pack for $6.95. I paid through PayPal. Where is my order. If I am not going to receive these I would like to have a refund. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com. I am beginning to think you are a scam. I will be waiting to hear from you. Thank you, Cheryll
                  I placed my order on May 11, 2018 at 7:33 Am

I want a refund. Never got the item.

Maisie Mavendelivery failed

I ordered Invisible Lift Double Eyelid Stickers that never arrived. Please let me now at what point is the shipment, thank you.
                    I need to know if my order will come or not because I paid it.
                    I am Italian and I would like to know if is it possible write in Italian.
                    Thanks.
                    Best regards,
                    Samantha Gabellotto Adige street n. 20 - 20135 Milano, Italy

Maisie Mavenpedi-pro foot callus remover

To whom it may concern:

I placed and order with maisie maven for a pedi-pro foot callus remover cost $18.95 plus shipping $5.95 a total in the amount of $24.90. The message stated that they have received my order and is working on it. It also state that they would be sending me an email with my order# and I have not received the email, order number of merchandise. My order was dated on May 9, 2018.

I provided the link since this is all I have and no one has responded to my request of checking the status of my order.

On their website https://maisiemaven.com/ it does not state where the company is located, no address, no phone number, and if you don's have your confirmation number you cannot get information, they don't even have a file that I can retrieve with my Email address or phone number; therefore, they do not create an account for tracking your orders.

This company is very shady, they take your money and they don't ship out the orders. I will never recommend them to anyone.

Ms. Lois Soler