ScooterTronics / Brand new worthless scooter
Stop smoking the pipe. Folks at scootertronics in Maryland seem to be smoking something because I bought a 3, 000 dollar scooter from them in December of 07 and had it for 3 weeks when it blew a head gasket, a water pump gasket, a scater cover gasket and some other things. I have been waiting for them to send me parts for it since almost 6 months!! Every time I call they are rude to me or don't seem to know what I am talking about which is hard to believe since I've been dealing with the same guy the whole time his name is mike milstead and it's his and another guys company. They have no business selling anything the way they treat paying customers. Especially selling scooters that they can't get parts for!! Now I have a scooter with 115 miles on it and it worthless!! You suck scootertronics. Beware People do not purchase from this company!!!
More ScooterTronics Complaints & Reviews
- ScooterTronics - Horrible service 
- ScooterTronics - Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life 
- ScooterTronics - fraud
- ScooterTronics - No merchandise or refund 
- ScooterTronics - wrong part
- ScooterTronics - rude, wrong part, charged shipping both ways.
- Scootertronics, LLC - Poor parts service 
- scootertronics.com - rude