ScooterTronics / Brand new worthless scooter

1 1936 Liberty Rd.Sykesville, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 301-576-1874

Stop smoking the pipe. Folks at scootertronics in Maryland seem to be smoking something because I bought a 3, 000 dollar scooter from them in December of 07 and had it for 3 weeks when it blew a head gasket, a water pump gasket, a scater cover gasket and some other things. I have been waiting for them to send me parts for it since almost 6 months!! Every time I call they are rude to me or don't seem to know what I am talking about which is hard to believe since I've been dealing with the same guy the whole time his name is mike milstead and it's his and another guys company. They have no business selling anything the way they treat paying customers. Especially selling scooters that they can't get parts for!! Now I have a scooter with 115 miles on it and it worthless!! You suck scootertronics. Beware People do not purchase from this company!!!

Comments

• Ko
      14th of Jul, 2008

hi -

may I ask what make and model of Scooter you purchased? This will give me an idea of what to stay away from if I do order a new Scooter.

Korian

• Mi
      6th of Aug, 2008

This customers took it apond himself to work on the scooter and then take it somewhere that ruined the gaskets taking it apart when there was nothing wrong except the customer installed radiator cap backwards and it was not tight and fluid ran out. He is also in NJ and never even made an attemp to bring to us to fix which we would have no problem and we told him that. Bottom line is we were told by his mechanic there was nothing wrong till he messed up gaskets which we sent parts right away.

Michael Milstead