SBI Credit Card / invalid transaction has been made against my card

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

I had received a Credit Card from SBI on the 7th July, 2007. For last 3 months, I have not received any Credit Statement.

And then all of a sudden, I receive a call from Collections Department, from Chennai, that a Transaction had been made for Jun, 2007 worth Rs. 3900/= has been made.

First of all, I had not received the card by that date, so the transaction is entirely invalid, and secondly I have not received any Statement for any of the months. Then, I went on to call up the Customer Care Dept and they made an excuse saying, that the Statement could not reach me because of incorrect Pin Code. Now the bigger question is, if they have sent the card on the correct Pin Code, how are they not able to deliver the Statements at the same address.

Seems to be unbelievable. I am really tired of following this. The only way out for me is to get the card cancelled.

If somebody can help seeing this complaint and can follow this up, please do so...

Hoping for a Response.
Regards,
Ankur Jain.

Comments

Su
  30th of Mar, 2009

You can call our Credit Card Bank-by-Phone Service & our executives would be glad to assist you.
From BSNL / MTNL Lines - 1800 180 1290 From all other phones - 39 02 02 02
Note : If calling from a mobile phone, please prefix your city STD code.
Our executives would be available between 8:00 A.M to 8:00 P.M, Monday to Saturday. Our IVR (Interactive Voice Recording) facility and Emergency Service for lost card blocking will be available 24 hours on the Helpline.

Manager- Customer Services

SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt.Ltd.
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 12th Floor, Block 2, Building 3, DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon -122002(Haryana) India.

feedback.gesbi@ge.com (along with your SBI Account/Card number & contact number/s in the Subject Line).

We will respond to you within 14 working days of receiving your letter or email.

If your concern is still unresolved, you can write to:
Mr. Ajay Bharti
Ast. Vice President- Customer Services
PO Bag 28- GPO, New Delhi-110001

You can also Email at head.sbicards@ge.com ( along with your SBI Account/ Card number & contact number/s in the Subject Line)