SBI Credit Card / invalid transaction has been made against my card
I had received a Credit Card from SBI on the 7th July, 2007. For last 3 months, I have not received any Credit Statement.
And then all of a sudden, I receive a call from Collections Department, from Chennai, that a Transaction had been made for Jun, 2007 worth Rs. 3900/= has been made.
First of all, I had not received the card by that date, so the transaction is entirely invalid, and secondly I have not received any Statement for any of the months. Then, I went on to call up the Customer Care Dept and they made an excuse saying, that the Statement could not reach me because of incorrect Pin Code. Now the bigger question is, if they have sent the card on the correct Pin Code, how are they not able to deliver the Statements at the same address.
Seems to be unbelievable. I am really tired of following this. The only way out for me is to get the card cancelled.
If somebody can help seeing this complaint and can follow this up, please do so...
Hoping for a Response.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - illegal money withdrawn from my account
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - double entry debit to my account
- State Bank Of India - application not disposed off within prescribed time period