SBI Credit Card / wrong charges!

1 India Review updated:

I had applied for SBI credit card & also get the same under life time free offer. Ever month I got some charge of insurance premium which I have never applied, I also a complain at local Surat office & helpline also. After six months they imposed late fee month on month on that charged. My outstanding is Rs 1493 however I have not activate the card. Everyone beware!

Regards,
Mudit Mittal
Surat.

Comments

• Ni
      13th of May, 2007
    SBI Credit Card - SBI ba****ds!
    India

There people are really ###. Initially they sent wrong bill then I kept on asking proper bill to which no reply then I got call from legal department. So I paid the settled amount still I am getting the bill from SBI.

Bluddy ba***rds...

16th of Jun, 2007

I took 10,000 from sbi credit card in the year 2001. SBI collected nearly 50.000 in the form of interest and wrong charges. Sbi sanctioned 21.000 under plf 24 and collected nearly 30,000. Since 6 months I am trying for settlement. In the month of march SBI offered 18,000 for settlement. Sbi wontedly delayed on sending settlement paper. Today on 17-06-07 Mr.G.Srinivas collection executive, a shock bhoopal begampet, Secunderabad branch came to my house misbehaved with my family members and myself. Moreover he is harassing my self personally.

• Pr
      21st of Jun, 2007

SBI sucks. These people are imposing late fee charges and are calling for no good reason.

TO HELL WITH THEIR CREDIT CARDS AND THEIR SERVICE.

27th of Jun, 2007

I am an employ of Syngenta Biosciences pvt. Ltd , an R & T center of Global leading pesticide company research [ syngenta india limited].

I also took education lone from SBI - IIT powai branch. and repay it recently. SBI given one low cost card withdrawal limit [ 15000/ only], they are sending me one Rs 6000/ check. its took time to come on me. I will repay it through a check SBI of core branching account, Panjim secret Branch. For disbursement of check they will charge Rs : 150/.

I will pay it up to . 6600/. To repay 6000/ check. Instantly.

With out buying any thing they will constantly charging up to... now... 1200/. How would i block this card ? What is the necessary steps have to take to back this card ? Its definitely a good for nothing...

• Ak
      25th of Jul, 2007
    SBI Credit Card - Credit card not yet received
    India

I have applied for a SBI Credit Card. They have made the confirmation call almost one month back but still I didn't get the credit card.

• Sh
      26th of Jul, 2007
    SBI Credit Card - Useless credit card!
    India

I am having SBI credit and discarded the card and its usage totally... But I am still getting the monthly statement and outstanding due on every month... This is causing a very huge consequences.

• Na
      20th of Aug, 2007

Ba***rds is a very civilized word, the executives should be HANGED TILL DEATH!

• Mo
      19th of Sep, 2007

I was lodged a complain through customar care on 16.09.07, vide complain no -0062590012653 but till today i have not received any answer by sms about it.

26th of Sep, 2007

• Ra
      1st of Nov, 2007
    SBI Credit Card - Abusive languages
    India

The card was overdue by 7 days i.e. my payment due date was 22 of every month and the payment was made on 29 as I was expecting my salary on 31 but before I could convey the message, the guy over the phone started using abusive languages.

1st of Nov, 2007

Yes this is something which SBI should feel ashamed about as the customer service is worst and even the collection agencies are worst.

7th of Nov, 2007

This is Suman Saha from Kolkata. I have a SBI visa card. But I never used it. On august, 2007 I got a wrong statement from them showing a total transaction of Rs/- 12680 which I never did. The total transaction was divided into 5 parts and all were ATM withdrawal. I told them to give me documents like receipt of transaction. But they refused to give it saying ATM withdrawal doesn't have any receipt or transaction slip. I have tried everything. Even I registered an FIR against them in local police station. But nothing has worked yet. Every month they are adding up RS/-1000 and sending collection boys to my residence. Now I am planning to take legal action. Can you suggest me the process involved to take legal action against these miscreants?

• Ra
      13th of Mar, 2008

Hi,

My credit card aws declined without even intimating me. When i was about touse it it got declined. Thisis horrible. They are useless people. The most incanny about ot is you never get a solution overthe phone. I feel like throwing it.

15th of Apr, 2008
    SBI Credit Card - STATEMENT NOT RECEIVED
    EASY BILL LTD
    India

I AM NOT RECEVING MY BILLING STATEMENT SINCE LAST TWO MONTH, A PART OF THIS WHENEVER I WANNA TO CONFIRM ABOUT MY CARD STATEMENT YOUR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE(PRIYANKA)USING ABUSING WORLD, KIDLY DO THE NEEDFULL FOR YOUR CUSTOMR FOR BETTER SERVICES.

• Gm
      22nd of May, 2008
    SBI Credit Card - sending bill even after full payment
    190 2 main M.L layout
    bangalore
    Indiana
    Phone: 9448044309

After the full bill is paid as per statement for the month april i.e Rs.1859.57 and paid the amount of Rs.1860 before the due date i.e may 5th, 2008, again i have received a bill stating i have to pay an amount of Rs.33.87 before 8th of june 2008.

• Mu
      20th of Aug, 2008
    SBI Credit Card - No statement received
    SBI Credit Card
    India

I am not getting the SBI Credit Card Statement timely. In the month of july I had to ask for the Statement Billed amount, then I paid the amount timely. This month again, I did not receive the July Month statement. I request you to send the Statements timely, so that I could make the payment regularly & timely.

29th of Aug, 2008

My card No. - 5264685315556041
    my statement are not coming for four months. I have to asked of costumer care. He speak me i will be send to two day but you are not send me statemet. so that, please send my statement before fourth months.

• Ro
      9th of Nov, 2008

Hi, Robin from Bangalore. On the 8th of Oct, an excess of 700 was withdrawn from my a/c on the title on 'ATM withdrawal'.
    On speaking to the branch manager, it was said that i might have shared my card or pin with another sole.
    The Bangalore branch manager also said there posting a complaint wont make much of difference as it would be considered as a case of falsely claiming as my pin and card was required for the transaction.
    Any ideas on how i should go about this??

• Ga
      14th of Sep, 2009
    SBI Credit Card - cheque for sbi credit card
    India

I (GANESH SURESH WADILE) have payment by cheque in SBI brach DHULE (MAHARASHTRA) dated 18 AUG 2009 via icici A.C.no.007301535195 RS.410 CHEQUE no.980845.But this is not shown ur credit card account