SBI Card / not re-issuing primary card
I am having a sbi card (visa) no.[protected], with an add on card. due to spelling mistake in my 3rd name (instead of ghosh it was ghos) I stopped using that card some times in sept. or oct.-2006, after informing the appropriate authority and requested them repeatedly over telephone and e-mail to re-issue me the same after rectifying the spelling mistake.
I was also ensured by return mail that the card was being reissued me soon. but till today the same has not been reissued to me. however, the card authority did not forget to charge me the annual fee of the card, although it was declared by them while issuing the card that no annual fee would be levied on this card since I am an employee of a govt. under taking i. e. m/s central coalfields ltd, ranchi. till date I am managing my card activities using my 'add on card' and had never been defaulter' in paying my dues.
More SBI Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi
- [Resolved] SBI Cards - reinstatement of a deactivated credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - loan officer corruption