SBI Card / not re-issuing primary card

1 India Review updated:

I am having a sbi card (visa) no.[protected], with an add on card. due to spelling mistake in my 3rd name (instead of ghosh it was ghos) I stopped using that card some times in sept. or oct.-2006, after informing the appropriate authority and requested them repeatedly over telephone and e-mail to re-issue me the same after rectifying the spelling mistake.

I was also ensured by return mail that the card was being reissued me soon. but till today the same has not been reissued to me. however, the card authority did not forget to charge me the annual fee of the card, although it was declared by them while issuing the card that no annual fee would be levied on this card since I am an employee of a govt. under taking i. e. m/s central coalfields ltd, ranchi. till date I am managing my card activities using my 'add on card' and had never been defaulter' in paying my dues.

Comments

18th of Apr, 2007

I have a SBI VISA Card . To Check online bill transaction on website sbicard.com i am unable to create user-id, because of the option is given for creating user-id one can not enter his card number in required place.

• Sr
      23rd of Nov, 2007

I have SBI card 4006 6760 1568 5558,which expired on 10/07,Because of Job transfor Now Iam at patni.
    I up dated my address in SBI site and I informed SBI customer care.Every month my due date is 5th I am dropping check on 1st,eventhough it is comming to my account on after 12th.

From 10/07 onwards Iam not using my card but SBI puuting charges like

Finance charges: 1,708.29
    Finance Changes:510.31
    Protect plus CR sheied:72.55
    Protect plus Insurance PA PR-6 lac 26.00
    Insurance admin charges:22.47

Total comes 2,340.59
    and till now Iam recied any primary card which is updated.