Sbi Bank Credit Card / credit card rejected always

1 India Review updated:

I have applied for sbi credit cards two times in a year, they have taken all the important documents, after some days I recieved verification call on my cell and also on my landline numbers etc. After that I got sms that your request has been proceeded, after that I recieved another sms that your card is rejected due to some reasons. I called their customer care and ask for reason but they are not ready to give any reason of rejection. Then again after 7 months I applied and again same procedure happened. They always says that now this time it will be approved and everytime they rejected, atleast they can provide me the reasons so that next time I will take care of that.

Comments

• Vi
      28th of Sep, 2008

sir, my name vishal sharma my Date of brith 15.3 .1979, my mother name shushma sharma, i am living in delhi at shahdara, sir I complaint to u that I may not apply SBI credit card but in few dayes I recive call of your sbi calling centre he ask me, vishal u recvied sbi credit card by currier but i ask him i never apply sbi credit card and i am not recived any annone card but he ask me that my sbi creditcard has been send currier and that person disconnect call, sir I say to u if any creditcard apply to my name plz REJECTED CARD OR A DISATIVE beacouse this is a fake apply any person plz note myproblem and take a action if not action i can not responcible thank, vishal

• Mo
      17th of Jul, 2012

I had applied for sbi credit card and had submitted all the relevant documents to the executive. However the application rejected twice.henceforth let me know what was the criteria to apply the sbi gold card.

i have hdfc credit card from last 2 years and making the outstanding on time and having a good limit of 53000 & even i have several card of scb.

i received the sms on 014/07/2012 stating that your app no.1519360001235 will be processed in 21 days & speak to customer service IVR line we are unable to accept request for SBI card as it does not meet out internal policy requirements for card issuance"..I do not know the exact reason for rejection.when i called to person who has taken my application and documents is now not lifting or responding to my call.

i am not getting the exact reason, where on othert side my other friend, they are not making there payment on timely but still they offer for the sbi card, iam not understand on what basis u people giving the card .i never make any default on any of the bank & i submitted a proper documents of mine, if u required any other let me know...i can help u on that, but with out any reason u have declined the card twice.

• Su
    jamshedpur
    India
    Phone: 9771493218
    rediffmail.com

card misplace but till now card is not locked.