Sbi Bank Credit Card / credit card rejected always
I have applied for sbi credit cards two times in a year, they have taken all the important documents, after some days I recieved verification call on my cell and also on my landline numbers etc. After that I got sms that your request has been proceeded, after that I recieved another sms that your card is rejected due to some reasons. I called their customer care and ask for reason but they are not ready to give any reason of rejection. Then again after 7 months I applied and again same procedure happened. They always says that now this time it will be approved and everytime they rejected, atleast they can provide me the reasons so that next time I will take care of that.
More Sbi Bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi
- [Resolved] SBI Cards - reinstatement of a deactivated credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - loan officer corruption