Saudi Post / delayed delivery, prolonged intransit

Saudi Arabia

I posted a box at Tabuk branch of Saudi Post on 21 September 2015. Due to Hajj holidays the box was due to leave Saudi after Hajj. On the Track and Trace the history says " sent to Johannesburg on 28 September". The parcel has not reached Johannesburg and it is over a month that it was posted. I have made several trips to Saudi Post and the answer would just be that it has left Saudi Arabia. On Thursday the 22 October I called [protected] and I was told that the box was still being held at Jeddah Central Office as it was suspicious. Even if it looked suspicious why did they not trace me with the contact details on the box and on the postal slip. Yesterday I received a complaint number from Saudi Post. The number is:[protected] The box contains: 1. 25metres of a sofa covering fabric 2. 15 metres of another sofa covering fabric 3. 30 metres of chiffon curtain and 4. Edging strips for the sofas In my knowledge that is all that is in the box. The TRACKING NUMBER is CP006876348SA and the parcel is From Relopiloe Mmapule Bapela (Myself) North West Military Hospital Tabuk And the addressee is my daughter Ms Dineo Lethabo Bapela 5 Mampane Street Atteridgeville 0008 Pretoria South Africa. I am going home for Christmas and I wanted to have my sofas fixed before I go home. PLEASE HELP!!! My contact details are [protected]@yahoo.com and +[protected]

Mm