Complaints & Reviews

delivery to a wrong address!

I had several packages coming from China, all of them had the same delivery address, and I only received 3 out of 4 packages (RY953809871CN is one of them).

The missing package (LM705709484CN) for some mysterious reason was delivered to someone else's P.O. Box in Al Jarooshi Mall which I have never heard of and it could be either in Makkah or in Riyadh, whereas my delivery address for this package is exactly the same as the other 3 delivered packages, in King Abdullah Economic City next to Thuwwal.

Now I have been trying to reach Saudi Post for several days and I cannot reach them. I have tried more numbers than I can remember, all them seem to be disconnected or out of service!!! I looked up these numbers from Saudi Post's website and mobile app, [protected], ‭[protected], ‭[protected]‬, ‭[protected]‬, and others, all of them are not reachable or not even in service.

How can I possibly reach Saudi Post and request the package to be delivered to my actual address?

product came to po box but post returned it back in one day without informing me

My Product tracking number is RG785932962CN
This product transferred from central post office riyadh to Al Olaya office riyadh on 19-03-2018
and again it returned to central office, riyadh on [protected].
on 21 st it return back to source country.
I tried to call office number [protected] but no use.

why this is happened? why product returned without informing me.
now who will be responsible for such bad service

postal service

My package was arrived at Riyadh office, through which they had to send it to PO Box, but with all the correct details mentioned on the package, they sent my package back to the sender. They even do not bother to call you for the confirmation of the package or address. Why your service is too bad? Why we provide you our phone number on the package? Saudi Post does not have guts to call or email about the package. If they don't understand the english, they send your package back to where ever the sender is.

• Updated by Farhaat Dar · Mar 20, 2018

Please stop the package from sending back, as it takes a long time to reach to me. my tracking number is RF528650225SG

ems delivery damaged package

Item #CH036356258US Delivered in damaged condition. Reported to SaudiPost_Care by Twitter Gave my contact...

delivery of an shipment from united states delayed for more than 2 months

I had placed order for a T-shirt in US and expected delivery is 15 days but shipment still shows in US.

This shipment is coming from DHL GM which is tie up with saudi post, Order number is GM275115280049969602.

I tires many times to reach saudi customer care by toll free number, no one picks the call and auto machine only speaks...

Can any one in saudi post help me to get my shipment ASAP.

postal service

Dear
I sent my bank statement from jizan to jubail. But when my friend received it there was someone else's documents in the parcel. The address and phone number was of my friend but inside not my documents.
I needed to submit my bank statement in Turkish embassy on urgent basis but due to mistake of your staff i have to go again to Jizan from Baish and collect again the bank statement. Definitely this time i will not use your services.
Please do the needful to avoid such happening again with someone else.

EC070496706SA

parcel not received. failed delivery for non-complete address.

I cannot register for a new account in My Post Online always failed even if I enter my correct iqama number and mobile number correctly so I cannot update my address. Please I need to get my parcel tracking number RB452514863SG it has been 1 week since this package is arrived in riyadh. I tried to call the Costumer Service number no body is answering and it keeps on cutting my mobile balance even if nobody is answering. I went to Central Post Office and told me to register at My Post Online but I don;t know whats wrong with your system I cannot make a new registration for address update.

parcel from india not received

Registered parcel (ck037276644in) was sent from India on 20th January 2017 on Saudi Post website it was found that parcel was received at Riyadh Central post office on 25th January, sent to concerned post office (@ Malaz) on 28th January and is in the P.O Box. But the parcel is still not delivered to me, please assist me in getting the parcel soon.

ems international/ letter was sent to wrong address

I sent my documents via malaz office of suadi post last dec 27, 2017. It was received in a city named...

parcel from usa

Got a product (headphones and headphone amplifier) shipped from vykingship to me on 30 december 2017 to al khobar, saudi arabia,
Via usps priority mail international and when it tracked on 9 january 2017, it is stating that it has been delivered to a person named mohamen ismail but it was actually shipped to kiran aravind and kiran aravind did not receive the package.
The tracking number is CJ470400071US.
Please help,
Thank you.

saudi post office in riyadh has a very poor service

I have a shipment that was arrived last 27NOV17 under
CL642849885DE and it's from germany, i didn't pickup the shipment because i was on vacation for a coupled of week then by 07JAN18 i tried visit the post office to release my pending shipment but the staffs are telling it's was bring back to origin because of missing address but as far as i know it was arrived at their parcel station so it means and possible that there's an address attached

They didn't try to check or to give an effort with my shipment its just a verbal from them that it was disposed and upon checking with system status (tracking site) it was departed from Frankfurt so maybe there's a mistake with updating in the system. All the staff of that post office are useless!!! for god sake they cant speak English even simple word to explain it.

[Resolved] my package was delivered in a different name and address

I have a package which I bought from Ebay last December 8, 2017. My tracking number is RR479247415DE. Upon tracking, it is already delivered December 27, 2017. I contacted Saudi Post and they are telling me the tracking number is not under my Name and address. Attached here is a copy of Paypal invoice which indicates that the above tracking number was shipped under my name.

• Resolution Statement

I finally got my package. I went to their office in Mursalat to check the actual status of my parcel and they confirmed it that it was already delivered. It was delivered and received by another person. I will not mention the name for the sake of confidentiality. I brought there an invoice and some proofs that I am the legitimate owner of the package. I also asked the person in the front desk to call the person who received the item. He managed to contact the person and he confirmed from the person that it was not his parcel. The person who received the package was kind enough to return it in parcel station. The following day, the receptionist notified me the my package is already in their station and ready for pick up. I immediately went to their office, upon checking the package, it was all complete. The only problem is they had put a wrong barcode sticker in the box that is why it was delivered to a wrong person. In the box, the shipper clearly wrote my name and my address. I am happy that I already got my parcel but the inconvenience it took me just to get it.

my package is not updating

My package is was first update on December 8 and now there is no update at all for 5 days. It is stuck at pickup.
The tracking number is RU132558354NL. Please expedite my shipment delivery to office. Why is it taking such a long time?
How long does it normally take for a shipment to be at pickup and then arrive to a postal office in Saudi Arabia. I need this shipment to be updated and go further.

lost package um094391373us

My package from USA is shipped october 26, 2017 by USPS and the last update was november 2, 2017 it was in...

Saudi Post

[Resolved] shipment delivered to wrong address

Details are as follows: Date of Incident: 29-Nov-2017 Tracking Number: "RZ352915577GB" Full...

Jeddah Education

parcels have gone missing

I have purchased two toys on E-bay from the USA. And more than one month I have been waiting for this now.When I inquired about then from Saudi post they told me tracking number does not exsist in post system. But on eBay site it shows items are in side Saudi????Tracking numbers from USA is UA927052805US
UA923887932US
Please help me with this???This is the first time this has happened to me and I have been here for three years. Therefore I don't believe that it has been stolen (well I don't hope so).

parcel missing

I have sent a parcel through Saudi post On 19-10-2017 and the parcel is till not arrived to the destination where I have sent.The tracking no is CP061840701SA and when I checked the no that is shown as departed to Colombo but still not arrived to the destination and again call to Saudi customer service and they told me the parcel is sent to Colombo after that I called to Sri Lanka post customer service and they told me they don't receive any parcel of mine.i think my parcel is missing somewhere.please consider this matter and please search where my parcel is actually

• Updated by Shaznah Arshan · Nov 24, 2017

Today I got my parcel and thank you for your help and support.excellent customer service of Saudi post.

international postal delays

I've shipped items through the dammam central post but my customer is frustrated by the delays at the local office:

Firefreeze est
Prince naif bin abdul aziz road,
Street 42, rawdah area
Dammam 31424
Saudi arabia

They are requesting that I don't use the post because they have problems with delivery.

Here is the tracking information:

Ec907306381us

Can an official of the saudi post explain the problem of delivery? I would like to know because I would be happy to continue to use the saudi post if possible.

Thanks,
Steven lord
Sun wind and wire llc

international postal delays

• Updated by Steven Lord · Nov 04, 2017

Please disregard. There was a simple misunderstanding. Thank you for your prompt service.
    Steven Lord. Sun Wind and Wire LLC..

parcel missing

CP015765141SA
CP014358521SA
above mentioned two parcels i ahve sent from saudi post from more than one month.but still that didn't received

CP015765141SA
CP014358521SA
المذكورة أعلاه اثنين من الطرود أنا أهف أرسلت من البريد السعودي من أكثر من شهر واحد. ولكن لا يزال لم يتلق

apple watch from usps via saudi post

CH026536581US
This is the tracking number i received from saudi post. And the box was empty. There was a seat of saudi customs on it which definitely tells the story that it has been stolen by customs. I need my watch or tge payment i payed to seller i.e, SAR 1954/-
Please need your support
[protected]
Farhan.[protected]@gmail.com

apple watch from usps via saudi post

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices