Sansui Television` / Pathetic service!

1 India Review updated:

This complaint is in reference with the Sansui television which is not working from past more than 6 months. I have been regularly making complaints and calling at the customer care but the response is nil. How can u give us a product when you yourself don't have a solution for the problems. The parts are not available and we are not able to us the product. We have been making complaints to Manoj, pawan sgwan, Praveen and many more. I have collected several complaint numbers and this is my last attempt for a complaint as with such pathetic service i have to go to consumer court as the company seems to be helpless. I hope that the company gets back as soon as possible to avoid serious judiciary measures.

Manikjeet.

Comments

• Yo
      31st of Oct, 2007

Hi, I am Yogender Singh from Delhi, India. This is my second reminder complaint. Some problem has occurred with my tv for the last one year. I made several complaints to Sansui Customer Care Center for its repairing. After repeated reminders mechanic repaired the tv . From 20-10-2007 (Complaint No. 400SAO7J20716) the same problem is again being occurred in the tv, the mechanic Mr. Sanjay Choudhary attended the complaint after repeated reminders but the same problem again occurred within 4-5 hours after its repairing. The TV is still under warranty. From 26-10-2007 (Complaint No. 400SAO7J26290) the tv is completely lying idle. No mechanic has attended the complaint. I contact several Sr. officials of your company deputed in Delhi but no fruitful result is found. It is requested to make the arrangements for its repairing expeditiously.

• Gh
      1st of Dec, 2007

I have Sansui Television
    Once my TV Enters in Test Mode, I Have Disables Two AV Options so now i get only one AV.
    I Want to reconfigure two AV now,

Hi, i am vimal kumar
    i have sansui TV
    but my to has been not working
    i have some problem plz
    check my Tv with sarvis mean

Add ;- D-45 Harjan Basti Masood pur

Add ;- 45, DDA FLATS SAFDAR JUNG ENCLAVE NR RAM MANDIR
    my m no 9818842041,

• Yo
      13th of Oct, 2008

Hi, I am Yogita Shirdhankar from Santacruz (E), Mumbai, India. Some problem has occurred with my tv when we started the TV is blank ... after some time tv channel look ok then automatically tv blank & again same channel we can see. Please can u send your engineer at my home & repair my TV ASAP.