Sansui Colour TV — Waste of money
Hi, this is jaynandan prasad from mumbai, India and i don't know how i decided to buy sansui color television. Some problem has occurred with my tv within three years of purchase. I made complaint to my dealer thats sumaria electronics, mumbai. No mechanic visited for 15 days to repair the tv as it is still under warranty. Then i made a complaint to sansui service centre but to my utter surprise no body came for another 15 days together. Then i decided to contacted the mumbai regional manager for complaint but he dint pickd the call thats mr swapnil and anil gupta. Still my tv has the same problem and planning to get it repair locally. I like to advise all my friends dont repeat dont purchase sansui tv u will waste ur money as i have wasted. No head office website i cud find and now i am planning to go to consumer court.
More Sansui Colour TV Complaints & Reviews
- Sansui India - Poor customer service!
- Sansui TV - Televison problems since last 1 and half month
- Sansui - 432 inches plasma TV - not worth paying for!
- SANSUI / Color TV No.SV-2110K - Remote Control
- Sansui LCD TV - India - Very poor service!
- Sansui - LCD TV NOT WORKING AFTER 1month of purchase
- Sansui - bad tv board
- Sansui - Very low quality products
- Sansui - T V
- Sansui India - Very poor service!