Samsunggear s3 at&t

samsung will not gave me a ra number to return the smartwatch, and they are changing me for a smartwatch gear s3 not the at&t one that i did not get.numbersync does not work.I have call them and email them and they will not gave me a RA number to return the smartwatch .I do have a copy of the cancel one.they only gave 30 days to return it.the one i order the SM-R765ADAAATT-order number [protected], the one i did not order that i cancel -number SM-R760NDAAXAR.this is all i got on it.

Th
May 28, 2017

Comments

Jun 01, 2017

Gear s3
    I was told that I had (after 6mos. of use) an led leak. I sent my watch on 5/8 to the repair center. it is now 6/1 dozens of phone calls, hours of waiting on the phone and speaking to every tom, dick and harry later nothing, I repeat... nothing has been done. I am so mad right now I would write to anyone that might listen. I have all kind of samsung products and never had a problem. this customer service is a disgrace. not one person speaks any kind of english and when you say you have a problem understanding them, they disconnect you. I want a new watch at this point since no one can give me an answer on where my watch is or who the hell has it.
    I will be happy to leave my phone number to for you call me but i"m sure I will never hear back.