Electronic Express Logo

Electronic Express

Having problems with Electronic Express?

1888 257 7500 (Customer Service)
+1 615 445 4565 (Nolensville Pike Store, Nashville, TN)
+1 931 381 7811 (Columbia, TN)
+1 615 851 0346 (Rivergate Marketplace)
+1 256 580 8155 (Decatur, AL)
+1 615 206 9102 (Gallatin, TN)
+1 865 482 1614 (Oak Ridge, TN)
+1 931 648 3029 (Clarksville, TN)
+1 423 476 4426 (Cleveland, TN)
+1 615 297 1000 (100 Oaks Mall)
+1 931 372 2332 (Cookeville, TN)
+1 423 551 4710 (Hixson, TN)
+1 615 217 7444 (Murfreesboro, TN)
+1 931 461 7000 (Tullahoma, TN)
+1 615 846 1208 (Hermitage, TN)
+1 931 489 9090 (Spring Hill, TN)
+1 615 370 8650 (Cool Springs Store)
418 Harding Industrial Dr.
Nashville, Tennessee

2101-A N. Gallatin Rd, Madison, TN 37115

Decatur, AL
1801 Beltline Rd SW, Suite 405, Decatur, AL 35601

Gallatin, TN
825 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066, (In the Kroger Shopping Center), Brandon Hall

Oak Ridge, TN
213 East Main Street, Oak Ridge, TN 37830

Clarksville, TN
2819-D Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040, (In front of Governor

Cleveland, TN
4520 Frontage Rd NW, Cleveland, TN 37312, (In Target Shopping Center), Bhavik Patel

100 Oaks Mall
719 Thompson Lane LA-5, Nashville, TN 37204, (Lower Level Next to Pets Mart)

Cookeville, TN
596a South Jefferson Ave., Cookeville, TN 38501

Hixson, TN
5425 HWY 153, Hixson, TN 37343, (Next to Planet Fitness)

Murfreesboro, TN
1720 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37133

Tullahoma, TN
2020 N. Jackson St., Tullahoma, TN 37388, (Across from WalMart)

Hermitage, TN
5108 Old Hickory Blvd, Hermitage, TN 37076

Spring Hill, TN
1041 Crossings Blvd, Spring Hill, TN 37174, (In Target Shopping Center)

Cool Springs Store
1701 Mallory Lane, Brentwood, TN 37027, (Next to Barnes & Noble)

Complaints & Reviews

Electric range we paid for

Called about status of electric range we paid for April 25 and she did not know any thing would not give me supervisor this is irresponsible we want range or money back Susan Swenson phone [protected] email [protected]@yahoo.com call us we are not happy with refusal of supervisor and no communication from your company call us

• Updated by Susan swenson · Jun 02, 2020

We paid for electric range no help on phone refusal for supervisor want our range or money back Susan Swenson 931 653 4310 [email protected]

dishwasher

Everything and everyone was great until after the sale was made after the cell is made you are no longer a...

customer service

I was told by a sales associate that everything in the store was on a "up to 50% off" sale. So I...

installation of stereo

Bought stereo back up camera and accessories. Paid for installation.2012 ram 1500. Haf complain to manager...

terrible customer service

I tried to buy a TV from the Electronic Express Amazon site. They had a Memorial Day sale on a Samsung TV. After I

placed the order, a few days later they sent me an e-mail stating there was a pricing mistake on the site and the

order has been cancelled. Offering an insignificant amount of credit towards another purchase. To which I respond..

Are you kidding me? How do I know you're going to abide to this price? This is why people are reluctant to buy

things online. Because if this happens at a department store, the store would have to honor their prior price as

seen by the customer on the floor.

poor product

I had a refrigerator delivered on 3/10/12 that does not work !!! This company has customer service that sucks! I have spoken with them on numerous occassions and have yet to have a new refrigerator . The guy that sets up deliveries named Quenton is totally useless and is unable to even feel such simple shoes. As of 3/24/12 I still have not received a refrigerator.

bad quality & bad service

I purchased this tv on December 26, 2008 at Electronic Express in Franklin TN. I did not buy the warranty because my family had always owned Sylvania products. They had a good reputation and a quality product. Imagine my surprise when on September 4, 2010 my television died...no picture, no sound. I never expected to pay the price that I paid for this television and it only last for 18 months.

I contacted the service company and found a very nice person who wanted to help me but it seems that so many Sylvania televisions like mine with a different Model number were being repaired or replaced. It would be a while before they got to my Model number. DO NOT BUY SYLVANIA TELEVISIONS!!! THEY ARE NOT A QUALITY PRODUCT AND WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU FIX THE ISSUE.

Resolved bad service

EXTREMELY dissatisfied...placed/paid for order(Christmas (Xmas) gift) with guarenteed delivery prior to Xmas. Recieved delivery of cheaper/inferior product the day before Xmas. Called Electronic Express (EE) Customer Service (CS) and was instructed to ship it back for replacement with correct product. FedEx failed to pickup return package after 3 days. Brought package to FedEx store and was told that I would have to pay to have it shipped back, as EE FedEx shipping # was no good. Called EE CS again and was instucted again to leave it out for FedEx pickup again...this time FedEx did pick it up. I tracked the package back to EE 4 days later. Call EE CS back to get status of my original order and was told that it would be shipped tomorrow...this went on every other day for over 2 weeks and still no product! Finally I was told that the product that was in stock when I orginally ordered it was no longer in stock...after determining that EE had no suitable replace product in stock, I was told that I would be FULLY refunded. After calling EE CS every other day for another week, the price of the product was finally refunded but NOT the shipping charge. After calling EE CS every day for 4 more days I FINALLY got the shipping charge refunded.

• Na
    Nahville review Aug 23, 2012

Horrible, worst people in the world I would never shop here again they are bigots and care only about m, oney