Samsung Galaxy Note/Pro 12.2 Tablet / tablet does not work properly

1 10560 Shumway RoadFountain, CO, United States
Phone: 719-382-1902

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note/Pro 12.2 Tablet on 8/7/14 so it is still under warranty.. I did not use it much the first 6 months but lately began to use it more. When I did it began shutting itself on and off and the screen fluctuated. I contacted Samung repairs and they had me ship it in for repair. I received it back one week later not fixed. The explanation I received was "gross electromech damage-abuse". SOMEBODY MADE A MISTAKE! This could not be further from the truth. This tablet was never abused in any way. It was barely used and looks brand new. The battery has only been fully discharged one time and it still had the plastic protector on the chrome sides when I sent it in for repair. They claim it has suffered water damage but it has never been near water or any liquid. It has been on my desk. My desk also has my computer, laptop, and other electronic devices. Not of them have suffer any damage! I purchased a screen protector and a case immediately when I bought it. I am a 53 year old, educated person and I know how to take care of my electronic equipment. It is simply not true that I abused it in any way. Whatever is wrong with the tablet was wrong with it when I bought it and it showed the problem as soon as I tried to use it like it was intended. I have no way to prove that what I am saying is true so it comes down to my word against theirs. I believe that Samsung is conveniently saying I damaged it so they do not have to stand behind their product. The tablet cost $827.21 and they should repair it or replace it. It did not even work for ONE YEAR!. Can you suggest anything I could do to get Samsung to uphold the warranty?

Ci