Sam's Club Warranty / HP laptop

1 MD, United States Review updated:

I am very disappointed with the 2 year extended warranty that I purchased from Sam's Club. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing with this company and as I read I see that I am not the first customer to experience this and something needs to be done. I have returned my HP laptop a total of 3 times...the warranty company tells me that I have only returned it twice. Each time this repair company Cybertest and Micromedics have returned my laptop to me unrepaired. In fact the initial problem was that the monitor went out. Now not only does the monitor not work the laptop will not even boot up. I have talked to several managers at the warranty company Tracey(a gentleman who told me that he refused to let me speak with someone higher) and Devin who also gives me the run around saying that the computer needs to be sent back yet another time...and that the only way the pc would be replaced at this point is if Cybertest states that they are unable to repair the laptop. Not only does the laptop still not work but it also has cosmetic damamge and they returned it without the remote. I am so frustrated with this and feels that this is anunfair way to treat a customer after you get their money.

Comments

• Cm
      15th of Mar, 2010

I agree, I had also a bad experience with this people. I sent my laptop in the box the mailed to me. they claimed that my laptop arrived damage, but I was not noyify untill they sent me the laptop back. when I call them to complaina bout the damage to my laptop they told me that the box was not damage and that there was nothing they could do. Anyone who has seen the box that they want people to use knows that it does not have the right protection. after traying to speack with these poeple. I decided to give up.
    In conclusion I will never buy an extended warranty at Sams club it is a joke.

Cmorel@frontier.com